Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need emergency tenants

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I bought a house yay. In Canterbury here in the UK.

But it's a bit barebones with hardly anything in it >.<

And it needs some maintenance but it's not too bad.

Anywho, it would benefit me a lot financially to move in right now but I am very bad at living alone >.<

The last time I tried it I ended up with OCD '-'

So anywho... if anyone is hard up and just wants a place to "crash" for very low rent (or knows anyone in this position) then feel free to send me a message. I'll be working on the house a lot but first I need to get in there and sort my finances out.

Thanks!

I bought a house yay. In Canterbury here in the UK.

But it's a bit barebones with hardly anything in it >.<

And it needs some maintenance but it's not too bad.

Anywho, it would benefit me a lot financially to move in right now but I am very bad at living alone >.<

The last time I tried it I ended up with OCD '-'

So anywho... if anyone is hard up and just wants a place to "crash" for very low rent (or knows anyone in this position) then feel free to send me a message. I'll be working on the house a lot but first I need to get in there and sort my finances out.

Thanks!
FUCKING HOUSE HAVER MOGGER BAN HIM MODES!!!! HE LIVES WITHOUT DERANGED PARENTS SO I USED TO LIVE WHEN I WAS AT PSYCH WARD ISOLATED ROOM!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Fakecel if you can afford to buy a house tbh

Congrats on the purchase. :feelsokman::)

How old are you? If you're inkwel then you should have spent that money on surgeries.