Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need an explanation of lesbians.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
When Chad isn't around and there are a bunch of ugly dudes they choose another female... These females would drop the gay shit in a heart beat when Chad spawned but for now they'd rather take a strap on up the ass and scissor. These bitches have the most foreign strategies to simulate proper sex with a dick. I don't even get how a lesbian could say "I don't like dick" when they have to find a million ways to imitate one.

I've heard that bisexual foids will looksmatch with other foids, but they still only want chad's cock if it's a guy

The reason is that other foids won't agree to have sex with them regardless of the time, place or situation. When foids date guys it's like they're looking at a shelf at the supermarket, whereas when they date other foids they actually have to make an effort outside of existing.

Last edited:
remember girls go lesbian because they would rather fuck each other than to fuck sub 6 dick

whereas when they date other foids they actually have to make an effort outside of existing.
Seems like a meme how they will actually put effort in when it's with another girl but wouldn't touch a sub6 with a pole

The feminine ones are just dating each other when they can't get Chad. The masculine/trans ones are mentally ill.

all lesbians will agree to fuck a chad
thats a fact

They're only lesbians if there's no Chad.