Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need an answer to this

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I'm confused as to what goes through guys minds, that they have to white knight females or be numale cucks?

It's like most of them dont get laid even respecting females. Like what makes them like this????

Low IQ, too many estrogenic influences polluting them, feminized culture. Ugly mix.

They were taught by their single mothers to do that.
I was the same before i found the blackpill.

They were taught by their single mothers to do that.
I was the same before i found the blackpill.
Most think that not all are the same.

Lies make this happen. Women lie about how they want males to behave. Males listen, change and become beta and hated by the same women. Any kid who wants to be good gets all the beta behaviour engrained into him so early and continually.

theres reall only 3 types of men you can be. chad, feminists, or incels. when you cant be chad and dont want to be an incel you become a feminist

Low testosterone people who grew up withouts dads and probably had an unhealthy relationship with their mothers. They respect women too much and just want their feel good bug points for the day.

Lack of a good father figure i guess

i-need-feminism-because-pretending-to-care-gets-me-laid-2796298.png

They're desperate and deluded.

they want to get sx by being nic

they arent able to offer anything else besides being "nice"(which is relatively easy) so they double down on it.