Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need an alternative way of making money if i ever want to move out of my parents house

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
  • Autismbux gives me $400 per week
  • Minimum wage job would give me $650 per week after tax
  • I have no education, work experience, and have never had a job, so at best I could get a minimum wage job.
  • $650 per week would not change my life circumstances whatsoever, I would still have to live with my parents, average rent per week here is $400.
  • Conclusion: Me having a job is pointless

I am only going over this stuff now because the government wants me to get a job to wean me off autismbux. After looking at all my options for work and possible income, it is pointless and changes NOTHING for me. The only chance I have at having my own house, a decent financial situation (before inheritance) is for me to have some alternative way to make money, because no "normal" job I could ever get would ever actually improve my situation whatsoever.

Just spawn money bro

Dude, keep living with your parents and save up the $650 per week so you can buy copes.

Just spawn money bro

• I have a little over $50k net worth which is slowly spawning it's own money through interest gains.
  • $20k earning 10% per year but I cannot access that easily, it's a long-term account.
  • $30k+ is only earning me $45 per month in interest, it's low interest gains, but I am able to access the money whenever I want
  • These investments I have are very high inhib investments because Im terrified of losing it trying to invest in high risk things like the stock market/crypto.

Here's the issue
  • As of June 2019 the median house price here is: $696,000 - and the median rent is $545 per week.

• I have a little over $50k net worth which is slowly spawning it's own money through interest gains.
  • $20k earning 10% per year but I cannot access that easily, it's a long-term account.
  • $30k+ is only earning me $45 per month in interest, it's low interest gains, but I am able to access the money whenever I want
  • These investments I have are very high inhib investments because Im terrified of losing it trying to invest in high risk things like the stock market/crypto.
  • As of June 2019 the median house price is $696,000 - and the median rent is $545 per week.

how the fuck you earning 10% interest per year?

that's bernie madoff type gains

how the fuck you earning 10% interest per year?

that's bernie madoff type gains

Its a long-term investment account, which has had on average 10% returns per year for the last 10 years. Its very balanced spread out investment. The downsides of it is that I have to be over age 50 to take the money out, if I withdraw the money before age 50 it will be taxed. You only get it back tax-free after age 50.

Its a long-term investment account, which has had on average 10% returns per year for the last 10 years. Its very balanced spread out investment. The downsides of it is that I have to be over age 50 to take the money out, if I withdraw the money before age 50 it will be taxed. You only get it back tax-free after age 50.

Never heard of that and I keep tabs on the major hedge funds and which ones beat the market (none at all). Long term accounts have lesser gains since they're geared towards safety.

The tax status has nothing to do with the amount of gains. Sounds like some shitty IRA which is irrelevant

But hey, it's the internet so you'll just give vague details and bullshit, I've had this convo a million times.

Never heard of that and I keep tabs on the major hedge funds and which ones beat the market (none at all). Long term accounts have lesser gains since they're geared towards safety.

But hey, it's the internet so you'll just give vague details and bullshit, I've had this convo a million times.

Im not in America. I think the American equivalent is a Roth IRA account.

But I think the 10% per year will change soon, as the CFO just announced to expect lower returns in the coming years, but its averaged 10% per year since 2009. Probably because its building back up since the 2008 crash?

Just criminalmaxx

Just criminalmaxx

I can finally see why some people run scams and shit. Financial crime is increasing as the cost of living increases.

My grandparents were home owners on a single income, and the income was a factory worker income. A single factory workers income today would have you renting a share house with 6 other people, but back then that was enough to buy a house, car, and support a wife and kids. Now to buy a house, support a wife and kids, on a single income, you need to have a Doctors income.

What fucking country is this? You get 400 a month max here and aren't even really allowed to invest or work.

What fucking country is this? You get 400 a month max here and aren't even really allowed to invest or work.

Median house here is $696,000 - median rent is $545 per week. Getting $400 per week on autismbux isn't anything special when the cost of living is so high.

You really cannot live on autismbux here unless you A) Live with your parents, B) own your house out-right

@mylifeistrash german dax index funds gave you easily ten percent per year on average iirc.

Working = cuck. You also pay less taxes and can use deductions everywhere.

Median house here is $696,000 - median rent is $545 per week. Getting $400 per week on autismbux isn't anything special when the cost of living is so high.

You really cannot live on autismbux here unless you A) Live with your parents, B) own your house out-right

same here and they dont give money easy

Options trading using vertical calls or spreads. You can make regular income on premiums, as well as hedge against investment risks by applying strategies including iron butterfly, iron condor, etc.

where is minimum wage 650 a week and rent 400 a month bro bout to move there

• Autismbux gives me $400 per week
  • Minimum wage job would give me $650 per week after tax
  • I have no education, work experience, and have never had a job, so at best I could get a minimum wage job.
  • $650 per week would not change my life circumstances whatsoever, I would still have to live with my parents, average rent per week here is $400.
  • Conclusion: Me having a job is pointless

I am only going over this stuff now because the government wants me to get a job to wean me off autismbux. After looking at all my options for work and possible income, it is pointless and changes NOTHING for me. The only chance I have at having my own house, a decent financial situation (before inheritance) is for me to have some alternative way to make money, because no "normal" job I could ever get would ever actually improve my situation whatsoever.
per fucking WEEK?

what state or what coast are you close to?
is that not enough money to live on?

bro wtf in a lot of states the minimum wage is 7.25.

40 hours a weak for a year would equal 13 and some change. about 14k.
you're making 19k a year...that's over minimum wage.

why the fuck would you get a job if you're not NT? they are basically paying you to fuck off because utilitarian NT's hate people with adversity so much.

Pretend to be a foid online

per fucking WEEK?

what state or what coast are you close to?
is that not enough money to live on?

bro wtf in a lot of states the minimum wage is 7.25.

40 hours a weak for a year would equal 13 and some change. about 14k.
you're making 19k a year...that's over minimum wage.

why the fuck would you get a job if you're not NT? they are basically paying you to fuck off because utilitarian NT's hate people with adversity so much.

If I were him I'd try and do some online work and get paid in a foreign account or bitcoin, and keep the neetbux

or do shit under the table and get paid in cash

illegal mexicans do exactly that

where is minimum wage 650 a week and rent 400 a month bro bout to move there

That rent is by week, not month.

One of my sisters rents a place and she pays just over $2000 per month, and its just a small 2 BR town-house with a shared drive-way with 3 other town houses on the same block.

oh if min wage is 15 you're fucked
If I were him I'd try and do some online work and get paid in a foreign account or bitcoin, and keep the neetbux

or do shit under the table and get paid in cash

illegal mexicans do exactly that
he's not a NT Mexican tho :/

who has the patience to learn trading? pfff
if it's so easy why don't you do it?
this tbh. only place I can think of is California. I feel like he's just larping to insult the California economy.

Last edited:
jesus, rent is so high everywhere

Yes. If you're not a home owner here, you're cucked and fucked for life. If you own your own home (out-right), paid off mortgage, then its very easy to live on almost nothing, but if you don't own your own home, you're either paying $2000+ per month rent, or $4000+ per month mortgage.

The median price growth here in the last 40 years.

1980 - $39,000 (median income: $12,513) - House price = 3 x income (interest rate on average mortgage = 9%)
1990 - $131,000 (median income: $21,027) - House price = 6 x income
2000 - $191,000 (median income: $32,154) - House price = 6 x income
2010 - $590,000 (median income: $41,673) - House price = 14 x income
2019 - $696,000 (median income: $55,063) - House price = 12 x income (interest rate on average mortgage = 4.7%)

Basically if you bought a house here in early 1980s or earlier, you're laughing. If you bought in the 1990s, you're doing well, and if you bought in the last 10-15 years, you're goyim slave.

Last edited:
Yes. If you're not a home owner here, you're cucked and fucked for life. If you own your own home (out-right), paid off mortgage, then its very easy to live on almost nothing, but if you don't own your own home, you're either paying $2000+ per month rent, or $4000+ per month mortgage.

The median price growth here in the last 40 years.

1980 - $39,000 (median income: $12,513) - House price = 3 x income (interest rate on average mortgage = 9%)
1990 - $131,000 (median income: $21,027) - House price = 6 x income
2000 - $191,000 (median income: $32,154) - House price = 6 x income
2010 - $590,000 (median income: $41,673) - House price = 14 x income
2019 - $696,000 (median income: $55,063) - House price = 12 x income (interest rate on average mortgage = 4.7%)

Basically if you bought a house here in early 1980s or earlier, you're laughing. If you bought in the 1990s, you're doing well, and if you bought in the last 10-15 years, you're goyim slave.

Yeah, I'm aware. Everything is so fucked.

I hope the value of homes crashes down to nothing when boomers all die off and try to sell their homes but no one is buying.

Yeah, I'm aware. Everything is so fucked.

I hope the value of homes crashes down to nothing when boomers all die off and try to sell their homes but no one is buying.

They're predicting the median house price here should hit $1,000,000 by 2029, up from $696,000 right now. They're really trying to keep the ponzi scheme going, they just lowered interest rates this week, and forced banks to be less restrictive with their loans. All of the politicians in my country are heavily invested in property, and the economy is tied too strongly to the inflated house prices, so they're doing everything in their power to keep the ball rolling.

There was a very minor crash (or "down turn") in the last 2 years, prices dropped 12%, but they're now recovering due to the government forcing banks to lower rates and loan out more money. They're really aiming for this $1,000,000 median price point by 2029.

What sucks cock, is that lower interest rates means less money for people like me with savings accounts. So those with savings get double-cucked, while property owners reap the benefits of their ever increasing property values. These lower interest rates are punishing savers, forcing them to take risky investments, or just join the rest of the mob and take out huge mortgages.

Last edited:
Just work some time, live with your parents, invest and later gtfo of your jewhole tbh. If you don't have to pay rent and get those amounts, what is all the drama about? Humblebrag tbh.

Just work some time, live with your parents, invest and later gtfo of your jewhole tbh. If you don't have to pay rent and get those amounts what is all the drama about? Humblebrag tbh

Its not humblebrag. I am giving information in order to help others discuss with me.

The reason for this thread is my critical analysis of what changes me getting a job would give me, such as being able to move out of my parents house, etc. Full time minimum income with a normal full time job would NOT change my situation, due to the cost of housing and rent. The conclusion is that I need an alternative way to make money, that is not common or normal, because common/normal ways of making money for me will not lead to any difference in my life.

Its not humblebrag. I am giving information in order to help others discuss with me.

The reason for this thread is my critical analysis of what changes me getting a job would give me, such as being able to move out of my parents house, etc. Full time minimum income with a normal full time job would NOT change my situation, due to the cost of housing and rent. The conclusion is that I need an alternative way to make money, that is not common or normal, because common/normal ways of making money for me will not lead to any difference in my life.
But why do you have to move out? Just use the opportunity that you can live rentfree and work in an hign income area and plan longterm to gtfo, there are no shortcuts.

But why do you have to move out? Just use the opportunity that you live in an hign income area and plan longterm, there are no shortcuts.

That is the thing. I don't "HAVE" to move out, but moving out would create a "Change" for me, probably a dramatic change, since I have always lived with my parents.

The other thing is, people often refer to "JUST GET A JOB BRO, THEN YOU CAN MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!" - but again, this is false, me having a full time job would not allow me to move out of my parents house, due to the cost of renting a house, or buying a house. I would still be living with my parents for the next 15 years saving every dollar, and even then, the price of housing increases, and I am again unable to buy.

Hence where the "alternative" ways of getting money come into play - or else I'll be waiting for inheritance to buy my own place.

Do you live on some island or something? :feelskek: Once you have enough money move to a lower priced region. I am omly familiar with the NA and EU situation. But it's easily doable without landing in some shithole, especially if you retire. Are you somehow a bit spoiled or clueless(no offense)? Life is normal and enjoyable (not for me kek) in normal priced parts of the first world as well. Trust me.

Last edited:

are you saving the autismbux?

That is the thing. I don't "HAVE" to move out, but moving out would create a "Change" for me, probably a dramatic change, since I have always lived with my parents.

The other thing is, people often refer to "JUST GET A JOB BRO, THEN YOU CAN MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!" - but again, this is false, me having a full time job would not allow me to move out of my parents house, due to the cost of renting a house, or buying a house. I would still be living with my parents for the next 15 years saving every dollar, and even then, the price of housing increases, and I am again unable to buy.

Hence where the "alternative" ways of getting money come into play - or else I'll be waiting for inheritance to buy my own place.

I live with my parents while working full time. I used to spend over $2k a month on rent and the various expenses that go with with it (buying shit for my apartment) in my 20s.

I'll probably live with them until I die. It's pointless to move out. Why spend so much money just to be incel and alone?

Unless you're making a shit ton of money it doesn't make sense to move out unless you have to.

Do you live on some island or something? :feelskek: Once you have enough money move to a lower priced region.

The lower priced areas are 200km away from the city here where I've lived all my life. Those places are also full of drug addicts, criminals and """refugees""".

Here, is the reverse of America. Here, in the city/suburbs of the city, it is much safer, less crime, less drugs, less crazy normies. The further out you go, the more degenerate it becomes, more crime, more drugs.

The cities here don't have the problem you face in American cities, the poor, criminal, drugs and all that, they move outside, they dont move in, they cant afford to move in.

Last edited:
The lower priced areas are 200km away from the city here where I've lived all my life. Those places are also full of drug addicts, criminals and """refugees"""
Sure. :feelskek: Guess you have to pay for it if you dont wanna live with us peasants. No way around it.

Unlike you live in some gated community in some third world shithole, I don't think you will have a problem.

I mean what would you lose friends, opportunities to go out? As a sperg? Doubt. :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Sure. :feelskek: Guess you have to pay for it if you dont wanna live with us peasants. No way around it.

I have seen new estates going up 200km from here, they're actually cheap, about $250,000 to $400,000 for big blocks, and big houses. The issue is that these places are so far out, and nothing is there, there are many young families that go there, these kids are degenerates, they're bored living away from everything, they go around causing trouble, they cause a lot of issues etc.

are you saving the autismbux?

Yes, all of it.

I live with my parents while working full time. I used to spend over $2k a month on rent and the various expenses that go with with it (buying shit for my apartment) in my 20s.

I'll probably live with them until I die. It's pointless to move out. Why spend so much money just to be incel and alone?

Unless you're making a shit ton of money it doesn't make sense to move out unless you have to.

I know what you're saying, but I guess after so many years of being told "tee hee if you don't have your own place, you're not getting pussy", its always in the back of your mind. Not that Ive ever even been able to have a female communicate with me, but yeah, if any communication did take place, it would probably end the moment they realize I live with my parents.

Unlike you live in some gated community in some third world shithole, I don't think you will have a problem.

I mean what would you lose friends, opportunities to go out? As a sperg? Doubt. :feelsgah:

A big issue is that I do not drive, so living in regional area wouldn't work for me. Everything I need here in the inner city suburbs is walking distance for me, and I can just use uber if its a bit too far. Me not driving, while living in a regional area? Yeah that wont work.

I have seen new estates going up 200km from here, they're actually cheap, about $250,000 to $400,000 for big blocks, and big houses. The issue is that these places are so far out, and nothing is there, there are many young families that go there, these kids are degenerates, they're bored living away from everything, they go around causing trouble, they cause a lot of issues etc.

Yes, all of it.

I know what you're saying, but I guess after so many years of being told "tee hee if you don't have your own place, you're not getting pussy", its always in the back of your mind. Not that Ive ever even been able to have a female communicate with me, but yeah, if any communication did take place, it would probably end the moment they realize I live with my parents.

A big issue is that I do not drive, so living in regional area wouldn't work for me. Everything I need here in the inner city suburbs is walking distance for me, and I can just use uber if its a bit too far. Me not driving, while living in a regional area? Yeah that wont work.

If you were going to get pussy, you'd be getting it right now. Even if you had your own place, most of the time the girls just invite chad over.

Minimum wage would give you $650 a week after tax? What is minimum wage for you? Can’t possibly be 7.25

Minimum wage would give you $650 a week after tax? What is minimum wage for you? Can’t possibly be 7.25

$740 is minimum full-time 38 hours per week income here. After tax its $650. But again, that does not matter when house prices and rent are so high, it's in fact completely irrelevant. If you Americans doubled your min wage, your rent and house prices will just go up as well, it's all relative.
If you were going to get pussy, you'd be getting it right now. Even if you had your own place, most of the time the girls just invite chad over.

You're right. But im not a Chad and never will be. Having your own place as a normie-average guy is probably a very valuable asset to have for those who Jestermax.

Last edited:

Yes, all of it.

how are you saving the autismbux

Where are you from OP? In my country it is almost impossible to get autismbux if you are high functioning (and if you are able to type posts on this forum, I assume you are high functioning).

how are you saving the autismbux

By not spending it.

Where are you from OP? In my country it is almost impossible to get autismbux if you are high functioning (and if you are able to type posts on this forum, I assume you are high functioning).

I am functional in my own head, and posting online, but not in real life, interacting with normies.

I am functional in my own head, and posting online, but not in real life, interacting with normies.
Can you tell me what exactly makes you not high functioning? Flapping hands, extreme stimming?

Can you tell me what exactly makes you not high functioning? Flapping hands, extreme stimming?

Im in my head 24/7. Posting here is from my thoughts.

If im around people I am withdrawn and aloof because its normies have a certain way of socialising that I dont understand or care for

Wtf i make less than 650 every two weeks at my minimum job and live alone and my rent is 550

Good luck op!

I too live frugally and save my cripplecash. For emergency use.

Since I live rural I have a lot of emergencies. °~°

The main way I save money is by, "shopping the sales" for bulk foods. And do a "cost per unit" analysis.

Sometimes if they're no emergencies, I convert my cash to silver since it holds value better. (Usacel here)

Our "slaving accounts" offer .005% interest. So I have no interest in them.

For a while I did internet research, movie dl-ing, and bulk buying for non-internet oldsters. It's rare that they seek me these days because of higher living expenses.

What the fuck OP, my maximal autismbux is probably like $400 per MONTH.
Btw I hope I'm gonna make it with crypto currencies.