Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need advice (on moving out and getting a job)

• Thread starter Hentai-Connoisseur
  • Start date
Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
I cant be a neet anymore. I have to move out and get a job as soon as possible. My parents are forcing me out. the situation at home is getting worse. So Im looking for advice for especially moving out. What things should I do in what order? What shouldnt I do? personal experience?
Btw I live in germany so advice that is about spefically moving out and getting a job in germany would probably be the best but every advice is greatly appreciated. I will look up other sources too but Im especially looking forward to what you guys have to say, because most of you guys are not bluepilled and know the ugly truth. So your help should be the most helpful quite to the contrary to delusional bluepilled "advice" which I try to avoid.

So thats it. Im going to be a wagecuck for the rest of my life. Even though Im looking forward to living completely alone, this will be the end of me, I know it for sure. life can always get worse. forced to waking up early in the morning, working nearly every day till the evening in a job I absolutely despise with and for people I absolutely despise, while forced to support the things and people I hate. Like a mindless zombie. getting shit pay, never feeling fullfilled and never feeling more than impulsive short term pleasure, getting disrespected all the time, treated like shit by everyone, never having a lot of friends and a gf at all, no matter what I do. Only getting a few shekels to buy videogames, drugs and food n shit, trying to keep me silent and docile. it never began.

Last edited:
Take a shower and respect women :soy::soy::soy:

Dispatcher for transport company(no education needed)

Mover for a furniture company.

Real estate agent errand side boy(errand boy for a broker/bank/realtor)

Electrician(might need a certificate/some training)

Starting your own CEO online marketing company.(bassically advertise someone else business online and charge them money for it)

Delivery driver (medicine delivery for hospitals/patients with your own car pays good money)

Job at the airport.

Road construction worker.

---

Landing a good job is all about connections.

Just avoid working in a supermarket/retail/gas station, waste of time/no money.

Last edited:
Dispatcher for transport company(no education needed)

Mover for a furniture company.

Real estate agent errand side boy(errand boy for a broker/bank/realtor)

Electrician(might need a certificate/some training)

Starting your own CEO online marketing company.(bassically advertise someone else business online and charge them money for it)

Delivery driver (medicine delivery for hospitals/patients with your own car pays good money)

Job at the airport.

Road construction worker.

---

Landing a good job is all about connections.

Just avoid working in a supermarket/retail/gas station, waste of time/no money.
thanks, I have an idea where I could write applications to, I learned for a job in the past, first I will go with that if it doesnt work than Im searching for something else.
what exactly?

Just get a loyal gf who will sign house permit with and split the cost of rent because she has rich parents. Also cut costs by getting her to cook homemade food for you when you get home. Oh, wait...

Entry level IT is really easy to get into and has good future prospects

Just become a bunny bro (srs)

Work as a profesional women respecter

What do they say " Hauptsache er macht seine Ausbildung fertig" ... Start with this? i guess you even get financial aid when you're not living with your parents anymore and are younger than 25 years.

What do they say " Hauptsache er macht seine Ausbildung fertig" ... Start with this?
done
i guess you even get financial aid when you're not living with your parents anymore and are younger than 25 years.
I guess but it doesnt cover everything. I have no idea what to do specifically now ngl
Work as a profesional women respecter
I did back in my bluepilled days. pay was non existent in every way

Hm okay so you could work in this field? damn giving advice when all i did was finish my own apprenticeship? and just stayed there is futile
Yeah i guess thats not the main problem for now.
Its ok fam maybe you know something I dont.

Btw I live in germany

It is over.

But seriously, how old are you now? if you could get a job would it be possible for you to stay at home? Do you have any foundations regarding former jobs or any other experiences? Most likely, the only thing you could get, is a job in warehouse logistics. It is paid bad and it is a dead-end job.

It is over.
it never even began

But seriously, how old are you now? if you could get a job would it be possible for you to stay at home? Do you have any foundations regarding former jobs or any other experiences? Most likely, the only thing you could get, is a job in warehouse logistics. It is paid bad and it is a dead-end job.
stop with the data mining this thread is already worse enough xd
early twenties :feelstrash:
I have learned something so maybe I could do that.
But I dont know how to do that together with moving out.
I dont understand how you go about all of it seems really complicated to me.

stop with the data mining this thread is already worse enough xd
early twenties :feelstrash:

I have learned something so maybe I could do that.

At least you have an apprenticeship, which is a solid foundation.

But I dont know how to do that together with moving out.
I dont understand how you go about all of it seems really complicated to me.

The question is, even if you would find a job, are you able to maintain yourself with it financially? Also, most of the time you will be completely alone if you do not have any connections whatsoever. By the way, do you have a driver licence? Serious question though.

I cant be a neet anymore. I have to move out and get a job as soon as possible. My parents are forcing me out. the situation at home is getting worse. So Im looking for advice for especially moving out. What things should I do in what order? What shouldnt I do? personal experience?
Btw I live in germany so advice that is about spefically moving out and getting a job in germany would probably be the best but every advice is greatly appreciated. I will look up other sources too but Im especially looking forward to what you guys have to say, because most of you guys are not bluepilled and know the ugly truth. So your help should be the most helpful quite to the contrary to delusional bluepilled "advice" which I try to avoid.

So thats it. Im going to be a wagecuck for the rest of my life. Even though Im looking forward to living completely alone, this will be the end of me, I know it for sure. life can always get worse. forced to waking up early in the morning, working nearly every day till the evening in a job I absolutely despise with and for people I absolutely despise, while forced to support the things and people I hate. Like a mindless zombie. getting shit pay, never feeling fullfilled and never feeling more than impulsive short term pleasure, getting disrespected all the time, treated like shit by everyone, never having a lot of friends and a gf at all, no matter what I do. Only getting a few shekels to buy videogames, drugs and food n shit, trying to keep me silent and docile. it never began.
Get a job in western, especially southern Germany (waay more shekels).
NEVER EVER work in service or something where you have to solve others problems, it's pure suifuel everyday.
Try to get a job where you don't have to interact with people all day, also jobs where you can sit most of the time are comfy.

And don't forget to keep always calm, wageslaving can be very stressful though...

Tbh. everyone's goal here should be to get autismbuxx or smth.

The question is, even if you would find a job, are you able to maintain yourself with it financially? Also, most of the time you will be completely alone if you do not have any connections whatsoever. By the way, do you have a driver licence? Serious question though.
depends on what I get but probably more or less I guess?
Im rather all alone than to be hurt and mistreated by everyone around me. I had enough of that. I also cant live with anyone bc Im very specific. to the last question, I dont want to brag to you :feelshmm::feelsthink:

NEVER EVER work in service or something where you have to solve others problems, it's pure suifuel everyday.
Try to get a job where you don't have to interact with people all day, also jobs where you can sit most of the time are comfy.
I dont have any options. Nobody cares what I think or want. thats just how it is. will have to interact with people quite a lot probably (deathsentence for every incel) and I will be a slave for other people one way or another. you know normal wage slaving pretty much.
Tbh. everyone's goal here should be to get autismbuxx or smth.
tru but i guess you have to go to a doctor or smth to get it approved and with mental stuff I wouldnt be able to do it. I feel very uncomftorble talking about these personal things in rl especially to a complete stranger.

Im rather all alone than to be hurt and mistreated by everyone around me.

You could also start to hurt and mistreat the people around you.

to the last question, I dont want to brag to you :feelshmm::feelsthink:

So, at least you do have a foundation. I asked because it is pretty much a death sentence if you do not have a driver licence. Also, you will be constantly destroyed by younger females, like me. They are trying to destroy my precious penis.

I don't know how the situation is on germany, but usually if you don't have experience you could try night shift security. They usually hire anybody who is willing to be up all night guarding a parking lot, mall or whatever.

You could also start to hurt and mistreat the people around you.
would like to but too highinhib
So, at least you do have a foundation. I asked because it is pretty much a death sentence if you do not have a driver licence.
would like to live in a big city. wont use it anyway there bc of the busy traffic and everything is so crowded, no room. also a shitty car costs too much and paying for insurance and repairs comes too, also i have to park the car somewhere. You also have to take care. lots of time and money. also i dont know anything about cars and dont know where or to whom to drive to. For now and some time to come a car is unrealistic but having a license is better than not having one I guess? btw Im also very afraid that I will have a major fuck up while driving.
but you are right

Also, you will be constantly destroyed by younger females, like me. They are trying to destroy my precious penis.
dude you are such a meme on here :feelskek:

would like to but too highinhib

Show off your pectoral muscles to people you want to destroy.

but having a license is better than not having one I guess?

It is, since they will ask you most of the cases if you have one. Also you can apply yourself to some delivery job. DHL have even a somewhat decent income.

btw Im also very afraid that I will have a major fuck up while driving.

Do not find yourself destroyed by females. They drive while sucking dick or make out with their dog.

dude you are such a meme on here :feelskek:

It is over for memecels.

Ditch the house and move to a pond. You'll have so much water