Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need advice for this please

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★
-My father came home while I was baking a desert casserole.
-He asked me how long is it going to take.
-I said about 1 hour.
-He tells me, "ya know, you can use the oven light to see inside the oven".
-I responded, "Oh, I don't need to use it. I'm good. And, plus it is hard to see through the opaque oven window".
-He starts to raise his voice a little bit, "No, Anon, mean when open the oven door".
-I tell him that you're not supposed to open the oven door or else a lot of heat will be released, and it will take longer to cook, don't worry I have my 1 hour timer on".
-He then obviously speaks in angry tone, "You know what (sigh)"
-I asked, "what did I do to make you upset"
-He then yells, "I'M NOT UPSET" in an obvious angry tone.
-I asked. "what did I do wrong?".
-He says, "You always have something negative to say, especially what I tell you, you always put things in a negative connotation".
Blah Blah Blah, sometime later
I asked him how I should address him next time in order to not sound rude...
He says, "I'll let you figure it out, you're a grown man".
Bruh:(
I can't read your fucking mind. When he wants to resolve something, I have to deal with right then and there, but I want to resolve soemthing with him, it always, "I can't talk right now", "I'm eating", or "I don't want to talk about it".
Man, I'm so fucking done with my dad, projecting-ass motherfucker, I even told him that he is keeps projecting, then says, "nooo, you're the one that's projecting". When he said that, I already knew it was over and walked away.
Brocels, how should approach this or what I can I do shut him down like a MF.
I'm tired of this shit. Soemtimes, he goes apeshit for no reason.

my advice is stop being a faggot

Your father is a low IQ cuck

my advice is stop being a faggot
What do you mean by stop being a faggot? I just got confused that he got angry for no reason, do you think I should I just ignore him. I'm just angry because he just got like this OUT OF NOWHERE.

What do you mean by stop being a faggot? I just got confused that he got angry for no reason, do you think I should I just ignore him. I'm just angry because he just got like this OUT OF NOWHERE.
-I tell him that you're not supposed to open the oven door or else a lot of heat will be released, and it will take longer to cook, don't worry I have my 1 hour timer on".

I'd say don't bother interacting a lot with him. If you do have a confrontation try to give short answers that always agree with him.

There's no point talking or discussing anything with people like this, I am sorry he's such an asshole.

I just wanna live on my own. I've gotta deal with annoying as fuck housemates whenever I go into the kitchen (well, one in particular).

I'd say don't bother interacting a lot with him. If you do have a confrontation try to give short answers that always agree with him.

There's no point talking or discussing anything with people like this, I am sorry he's such an asshole.
See, this is the shit what I'm talking about my lonliness, I can't even be in peace with my own father. I know that he's never going to resolve his own pyschological issues. He shoudl ahve resolved them a long time ago, but he has to put that all on me. fuck

Ignore. My parents played psycho mind games on me since i was three and u can see why i ended up on this forum

See, this is the shit what I'm talking about my lonliness, I can't even be in peace with my own father. I know that he's never going to resolve his own pyschological issues. He shoudl ahve resolved them a long time ago, but he has to put that all on me. fuck
Life sucks and then you die. My condolences.

Ignore. My parents played psycho mind games on me since i was three and u can see why i ended up on this forum
My dad always uses the "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset" "I'm not upset"
Maybe, it's a normie male ego thing; I don't know
Maybe, when my grandfather was beating his ass, my grandpa said, "Are you upset, boy?"
- My dad, sniff sniff, "No~" Kek:lul:

I say you did nothing wrong, sometimes parents are like this. Best you can do is be patient with them.

Get in the fucking robot

put your father in the oven

You will make a good housewife one day OP nagging and dessert casserole included.

Start by not doing those two and go from there and reclaim what little manhood is left in you.

Dealing with unreasonable lash outs like that from relatives and not really being in a position to talk back or impose oneself is probably the worse part of being NEET or semi-NEET.