Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I need Adult Diapers

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
I cried 3 times at work today. I hid from everyone and ran to the bathroom, like a baby.

I just know the third time was because some girl gave this guy her phone, and I could hear it was a video of happy people, boyfriends and girlfriends mingling, laughing. Having a good time. Imagine a girl giving yo her phone because she wants to show you something. I'm so subhuman I can't even experience this simple act of validation.

How I'm deprived of human connection, simply because I'm unattractive.

I'm starting to break down at work now, and cry, like a baby. If a woman saw me, what a loser she would think I am. And you know what, she would be right.

You guys can go ahead and make fun of me too. I have nothing to lose. I have no self respect left. I have nothing. So you have nothing to take from me

I cried 3 times at work today. I hid from everyone and ran to the bathroom, like a baby.

I just know the third time was because some girl gave this guy her phone, and I could hear it was a video of happy people, boyfriends and girlfriends mingling, laughing. Having a good time. Imagine a girl giving yo her phone because she wants to show you something. I'm so subhuman I can't even experience this simple act of validation.

How I'm deprived of human connection, simply because I'm unattractive.

I'm starting to break down at work now, and cry, like a baby. If a woman saw me, what a loser she would think I am. And you know what, she would be right.

You guys can go ahead and make fun of me too. I have nothing to lose. I have no self respect left. I have nothing. So you have nothing to take from me
Its all over now

so how does all of that tie into you needing adult diapers?

it’s over, GrAY.

being forced to wagecuck is truly the worst fate

get used to it, i cried too when i realized it never began for me, now im just a walking corpse

never began for you brother
is there a way you can get NEETbuxx ?