Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a symbol

• Thread starter Too_ugly_forlife
  • Start date
T

Too_ugly_forlife

Recruit
★★
I train/compete regularly in various martial arts. Doing so looking as ugly as I do is incredibly difficult. Most people won't look at me let alone train with me. I often have to sit out rounds of drilling and sparing out because I can't find a partner. The pain of it really gets to me. I know that I'm always going to be alone but I still want to interact with the world even if all the people in it hate me. I'm looking for a symbol that represents my place in the world. Something I could wear as a patch on the inside of a gi/arming jacket. I know people are going to post a bunch of frog pics but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a symbol for an outsider. I'd appreciate serious replies.

It’s over for you

It’s over for you
I've known that for a long time. But I still am going to interact with the world as best as I can. There is no sweeter victory than beating someone who thinks of you as sub human. Even though doing so means making an enemy.

Best symbols to represent an outsider such as yourself.

I've known that for a long time. But I still am going to interact with the world as best as I can. There is no sweeter victory than beating someone who thinks of you as sub human. Even though doing so means making an enemy.
That’s fine i guess

You should use this one :
FB3DF211 D8BF 414B 8CA3 8EE80C5756D5

Fuck, I thought you were talking about a symbol of great recognition for all incels. Don't say "ER" he is good, but something else is needed, a symbol of fear.

Fuck, I thought you were talking about a symbol of great recognition for all incels. Don't say "ER" he is good, but something else is needed, a symbol of fear.
I'm not looking for ownership. Anyone that wants something to help them through the struggle can wear it.

I tried learning karate once. But had to stop because the other kids, who were more expierienced than me, would always pick on me.

That's the best we can do? Nazi symbols

a wolf is perfect symbol for loner men since always

u can create ur own symbol

Holy shit that is brutal. I am not a trucel, so I can't relate to being excluded from the entire world... I can only relate to not having any female attention.

It’s because of your hygiene :soy:

Most people won't look at me let alone train with me
Just attack random women in the street theory

What if I bring up a frog? :feelsLSD:
Jk