Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I need a succubus mommy gf who drives me insane

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
ComfyUI 01488

ComfyUI 01477

ComfyUI 01487

I NEED a succubus mommy gf who takes care of me and wants sex all the time. I want her to wake me up and make me fuck her. I want it so that im the only one who can see her. I want that she keeps talking dirty to me all the time while im at work and she wont stop talking about sex, no matter how much i ask her to stop. I want her to drive me into complete insanity and break me mentally. And after im done with work, i want to lay in my bed and get a nursing handjob from her while she strokes my hair and asks me about my day:ahegao:

If this shit existed, I'd seek refugee from Allah the Almighty.
That shit would burn your dick.

Take DMT and ask the machine elves.

This AI shit wouldn't be so bad if it didn't fuck up the fingers 100% of the time.

This AI shit wouldn't be so bad if it didn't fuck up the fingers 100% of the time.
Yeah, one of my main issues with AI generated hentai. At least the fingers in the 2nd pic look okay

Yep. I swear, it’s always the fingers and toes it messes up. How can it draw all the rest including the face so well, and yet be like two brain cells trying to communicate every time it goes to draw a hand or foot? I never can understand because to me the face is the most complicated and hard part

Yep. I swear, it’s always the fingers and toes it messes up. How can it draw all the rest including the face so well, and yet be like two brain cells trying to communicate every time it goes to draw a hand or foot? I never can understand because to me the face is the most complicated and hard part
I kinda accepted that the AI is prone to fuck up fingers and toes and sometimes limbs. No matter how many positive or negative prompts i use, it still finds a way to fuck it up. I guess all i can do is wait until the AI becomes more intelligent

Didnt notice until you said it. Did you analyse the picture or did you see it immediately ?
I made it a habit to look at the hands and feet in AI art, they're almost always messed up and that completely ruins the immersion.

I kinda accepted that the AI is prone to fuck up fingers and toes and sometimes limbs. No matter how many positive or negative prompts i use, it still finds a way to fuck it up. I guess all i can do is wait until the AI becomes more intelligent
Yep. I often have AI draw stuff for me, and it almost never fails to fuck up the fingers and toes

I'm not into hentai, but good Gandy! those pics, gigacooming-material.:ahegao:

Last edited:
AI usually generates stuff thats why i was confused about the word "draw".
I see. I just wasn’t familiar with the terminology
Also what AI did you use ?
Just some random free one I found called hotpot AI. Played around with different styles it had. Don’t use it a ton, but it’s occasionally fun to put some instructions in and see what it puts out. A while ago I asked it to draw a blue 1971 Camaro like mine, and it drew such an accurate depiction, especially with the paint job and striping it was scary. Almost like the fuckers knew what my car looked like already. I swear, nothing else I had it draw resembled what I was asking for that closely. When I ask it to draw hot women specific to how I want, it usually gets it kinda right but not exactly how I want

I see. I just wasn’t familiar with the terminology

Just some random free one I found called hotpot AI. Played around with different styles it had. Don’t use it a ton, but it’s occasionally fun to put some instructions in and see what it puts out. A while ago I asked it to draw a blue 1971 Camaro like mine, and it drew such an accurate depiction, especially with the paint job and striping it was scary. Almost like the fuckers knew what my car looked like already. I swear, nothing else I had it draw resembled what I was asking for that closely. When I ask it to draw hot women specific to how I want, it usually gets it kinda right but not exactly how I want
Yeah i see, does your AI also allow NSFW ? Unfortunately many AIs are cucked when it comes to that

Thanks saar. Also isnt your avi hentai as well ?
I got the mod-warning for previously having some 3D-foids feet as my avi; so I had to change it to a 2D-foid, whom I don't know her character. But the toilet does have some hot-fucking feet, which I do know.:ahegao:

Last edited:
I got the mod-warning for previously having some 3D-foids feet as my avi; so I had to change it to a 2D-foid, whom I don't know her character. But the toilet does have some hot-fucking feet, which I do know.:ahegao:
What i meant is that you said youre not a fan of hentai, but at the same time your avi is hentai

I dream about them I have sex with them while I sleep I wake up all ejaculated she is beautiful in my dreams

Ahaha faggot

And you say im a retard LOOOOOOLLLL

I don't need one because I am already insane