Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need a purpose for life

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I simply have nothing. I have no family, no GF, no good life in general. I have no religions (i tried to believe in god but i cant, is against my nature) and no moral values. My cope is develop megalomaniac dreams like become a new Hitler, a writer or anything else.
I will take the Schopenhauer/budismpill and kill all my desires. I only will do the basic to become a moneymaxx and no more. I will use my life to consume the most art i can
Anyone here feel like me?

yea i need a purpose too. i know some many things i could do that would improve my situation but i cant find a way to do them bc i know if will all amount to nothing and my life will still be miserable suffering just slightly less worse. if only i had a purpose that would make the suffering worth it i could probably just move on with my life but i just cannot for the life of me find one or a reason to do anyting so i just end up LDAR.