Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I need a PSP

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Where can i find a psp i know its outdated but i want one to play gta vcs

craigslist, ebay, some local store (here in NY, there is videogamesnewyork and J&L) amazon, facebook

You can play gta vc and san andreas on a cheap android smartphone

even if you find one new, the disc drive will break within 100 hours.
i found this the hard way when i ordered a new psp cherry blossom from japan and it broke.
all of the disc drives are broken by now or will break though due to age, even on 3000s, so you have to buy one on ebay where the disc drive doesn't work and put games on a sd card manually.
[UWSL]but if you do, you have access to all psp games and ps1 games and can even emulate other systems, although not snes very well.[/UWSL]

you can play vcs on ps2 too

Ppsspp emulator bro it does not even require a good pc to run games

Also VCS is a classic:feelsokman:

yeah but touchscreen is awful for video games
No it's not,once you get used to it,played lots of pc/console games (doom 3,rtcw,resident evil,silent hill,morrowind,etc) on my phone with no problems.

i believe pavita supports PSP games have mine jailbroken i can play GTA n64 gboy and listen to music but it's a mindless cope

i believe pavita supports PSP games have mine jailbroken i can play GTA n64 gboy and listen to music but it's a mindless cope

Yes. I learned of the Lime CFW when I was a young child after seeing my older cousin play SM64 on his PSP.

Listening the the two foids Toni and Terri hiss at each other on Flash FM was funny AF and the soundtrack on that station and others was 80s nostalgia.
I loved the banchee a blue one . Ended up in real life getting a blue 1984 corvette cheap project because of the influence both vice cities had on me even though I was a car nut since I was a toddler it would have been inevitable however im all about vice colors.

Not to spoiler but you will crack up laughing when the Sargent military dude says a certain word about Victor bringing a woman on base at the beginning haha.

Indeed GTA VCS is a true classic

Listening the the two foids Toni and Terri hiss at each other on Flash FM was funny AF and the soundtrack on that station and others was 80s nostalgia.
I loved the banchee a blue one . Ended up in real life getting a blue 1984 corvette cheap project because of the influence both vice cities had on me even though I was a car nut since I was a toddler it would have been inevitable however im all about vice colors.

Not to spoiler but you will crack up laughing when the Sargent military dude says a certain word about Victor bringing a woman on base at the beginning haha.

Indeed GTA VCS is a true classic
Facts man

Ebay is the best for used anything oddball. I'd try there.
If you live in a big city try on Google maps all the mom and pop video game store's you can simply walk up to. So transactions can be quicker than ebay/ mail and if like there's an issue you may have a 30 day and you just go walk/drive back.