Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need a north korean gf

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
How can i have that before i die @IronsideCel

No DPRK gf for your face

kim jong un's sister

Time to go on vacation then.

Time to go on vacation then.
Apparently they looked after the American army defectors well. Even kidnapped foreign foids to be their wives from what I've heard.

Apparently they looked after the American army defectors well. Even kidnapped foreign foids to be their wives from what I've heard.
Yeah I remember watching videos about it. American defectors were celebrities there.

Yeah I remember watching videos about it. American defectors were celebrities there.
Maybe someone on here should defect. It sure as hell would be a funny way to ascend. Imagine the Redditors reaction to it :feelskek:

Unironically. DPRKmaxxing is the way to ascend. Say that Western regime represses you and move to North Korea. The government will give you really good apartment and salary for defecting(much better than 95% of North Koreans), and because of this, all the local foids will want to marry you, because you will be rich. Also, if youre white than JBW will give you advantage as well, because Asians like whites.

Unironically. DPRKmaxxing is the way to ascend. Say that Western regime represses you and move to North Korea. The government will give you really good apartment and salary for defecting(much better than 95% of North Koreans), and because of this, all the local foids will want to marry you, because you will be rich. Also, if youre white than JBW will give you advantage as well, because Asians like whites.
Why dont u do that then AngryUbertard