Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need a hot bath

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
A day off and this

bath.jpg

Id kill for a nice good few hours of just doing nothing and relaxing in a warm bath.

Im exhausted.

It's over for us wagecels
Im not even a wagecel, Im a collegecel. Still the deadlines are killing me...cant catch a break when after turning in one thing I have to start thinking about whats coming up.

Im not even a wagecel, Im a collegecel. Still the deadlines are killing me...cant catch a break when after turning in one thing I have to start thinking about whats coming up.
Have fun while it lasts. Wagecelling is way worse cuz there's no room for error whilst in college, you are allowed a marginal 10% of errors and still get an A.

Hm! I could actually do this today! I could listen to a podcast or read blogs while in the bath until my heart is getting all fucked up from the heat and I start to feel dizzy and weird, because I always stay far too long in the far too hot water, until I lamost feel like vomiting.