Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need a good incel podcast

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
are there any podcasts or something of that sort about us incels?

Bro you need a better life

There was the Incel Podcast by Naama Kates but it was bluepilled shit IIRC
Still the best content out there by a mile tbh. She got a lot of shit for letting people speak their minds and recount their experiences and not flaming them for it. Went on a few times. As did Master, serge did, Todd, and a good number of other users from here

i fucking want faceandlms back, he was my favorite nigger in the entire universe

Still the best content out there by a mile tbh. She got a lot of shit for letting people speak their minds and recount their experiences and not flaming them for it. Went on a few times. As did Master, serge did, Todd, and a good number of other users from here
I see, interesting
i fucking want faceandlms back, he was my favorite nigger in the entire universe
Yeah @FACEandLMS was the best BP YouTuber. But i can't blame him for leaving, he probably already said all he wanted to say. Plus he ascended IIRC

Yeah @FACEandLMS was the best BP YouTuber. But i can't blame him for leaving, he probably already said all he wanted to say. Plus he ascended IIRC
i saw his messages in one of the recent rehab videos, on discord or something. Maybe he just quit youtube

Smash TV
Todd the autistic hermit
Mystery school