Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I need a cute gf to take pictures with, cuddle, and chill.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Almost every pajeet subhuman here has a gf with whom they are out enjoying themselves and here I am rotting alone. :fuk::fuk: I need a cute gf now.

@opioidcel @Fevet

You wont get what you want

WHY NOT??! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: THERE ARE PAJEETS MORE SUBHUMAN THAN ME WITH GFS!
They know how to interact with woman, it's natural to them, they were raised with foid sisters, so being with foids is natural to them. It's over if you didn't have a sister growing up tbh :feelsrope:

They know how to interact with woman, it's natural to them, they were raised with foid sisters, so being with foids is natural to them. It's over if you didn't have a sister growing up tbh :feelsrope:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Me too, brocel. I'd be lying to myself if said I didn't want a GF.:heart::feelsbadman:
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Almost every pajeet subhuman here has a gf with whom they are out enjoying themselves and here I am rotting alone. :fuk::fuk: I need a cute gf now.
Real bro

Brutal SISTERpill. Makes sense, I myself do not have foid-sisters.

Last edited:
Then lower ur standards

Yeah man I had to go out today it's insane how the looks threshold is so low here yet I'm a subhuman
How do you deal with seeing everyone paired up? Its too surreal for me. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

- Operation SEAmaxx fund. Current Progress: [5$ out of 20$] a day -
Yes I'm lowering my standards :feelsrope:

No women here want me

I just need a sex doll, honestly. I can't stand even looking at irl foids anymore.. they're so disgusting and depressing at the same time. Sure, I want to "fuck", but at the same time... punch them in the throat for their part of the species' sins against me and my fellow brethren.

Last edited:
Taking photos is one of the things I’ve never envied about couples. I don’t even smile for pictures ‘cause I consider it soy

Taking photos is one of the things I’ve never envied about couples. I don’t even smile for pictures ‘cause I consider it soy
Cope.
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

You're just hideous nigga

I just need a sex doll, honestly. I can't stand even looking at irl foids anymore.. they're so disgusting and depressing at the same time. Sure, I want to "fuck", but at the same time... punch them in the throat for their part of the species' sins against me and my fellow brethren.
Want to get this one, but my mom would string be up by my balls. Rip. Can't even get a doll :lasereyes::feelsping::cryfeels:
Lady22 1 108

Lady22 1 113

Haha bro I already know these threads and I can easily save up for one, but my mom already just naturally hates me for some reason and she's misandrist, so no way would she allow me having this.

I may try with the "I like this character, therfore I want to have a lifesize statue", but bruh a busty, cute blonde chick in my room that will be arriving naked, with fully intact pussy and ass, will definitely get fucked by me lmao and she knows it. It's just over for me.

try reincarnatemax

Get a job

Me too except pictures

@pajeeta thots?

i believe what you're looking for is a prostitute

i need a cute gf so i can eat her pussy

Idk how to get a gf. I guess the first part is meeting women but every woman I pass on a walk doesn’t even make eye contact with me.