Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need $50k to look decent. Any ideas how to get money as soon as possible?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Only post real ideas. No troll, thank you

This is practically life or death for me

I literally post this every time someone asks about money making ideas so I should have it copied but I don't.
Become an uber tbh.
Get money for real estate tbh.
Rent out and sell the property tbh.

Pretend to be an e-girl and sell your shit or used panties and socks to thirsty cucks. These girls make tens of thousands per month

Be a ewhore,there is a good ewhoring guide on forum.

is it for surgerymaxxx? Because I think 25k is already enough, of course depends on what you need to do tho, I made budget and checked that my plan to surgerymaxxx will cost something like 18k-20k

selling drugs is a good way of making money because you don't pay taxes.

I’ll pay you 50 grand for your hair.. I don’t think I have enough hair for a transplant.. anybody wanna donate some follicles to the schrodgnersdick hair transplant fund ?

Sell a kidney on the black market.

no offense, but unless you have 100% proof of what you would look getting girls to msg you on tinder and ask for dick

in other words, do your morphed photos have women on tinder beg to meet you?

if not, waste of time

sell your car
travel to a cheap country.
ps is cheap ad fuck where i live and the doctors are good

Short American stocks to the fucking ground.

The only way to make money, as a man, is to work or sell drugs

But if you were a woman, you would have had many other options.....if you see what l mean

You could do that but then you would lose your kidney.

1 kidney, ascend, risk dying of some kidney disease > 2 kidneys, odds of living a longer lifespan increase, staying incel.

You can sell plasma, do some gigs on Craigslist pretending to be a professional (as long as you know what ur doing) like photography or something.

You can also just morph yourself and try applying for acting jobs

sell one of your kidneys and sell drugs

You could always take out a loan. Would require having a job or going to school though.

Set out on a trip to vegas and gamble, i heard the mandalay bay is a nice hotel tbhtbh

What do you need 50k for, to look decent? That is ridiculous.
Is that for facial surgery? Forget that, it will never be good enough. It will never be how you see it in your head.

Don't you know the many stories about mentally sick woman? That do surgery after surgery seeking to have a face that only exists in their head?

And they always find a flaw in the surgery they did, so they do another, and they also find a flaw in that, so they do another, and they keep finding flaws and doing surgery. By the end of the year they look like Frankenstein.

They expend hundreds of thousands of dollars, some of them are rich enough and expend millions of dollars in plastic surgery. Most of them expend their husbands money.

And they are never happy, because even if their face is ugly, the real problem is inside their head. Doing surgery will not grant you pussy. Females will treat you after surgery exactly how they treated you before it. With indifference.

And God forbids they find out you did facial surgery. They will mock you until you die. They will call you gay, insecure, a little boy. And a lot more, they will utterly humiliate you, if they find out.

Unless of course, you need to do a facial surgery to reconstruct your face because you suffered some kind of accident and left you disfigured. But doing facial surgery for appearance alone is stupid, solves nothing, will only leave you more depressed and in angst. Also it is a waste of money.

women are stupid as fuck so they only pick the dumbest fucking surgeries

no offense, but unless you have 100% proof of what you would look getting girls to msg you on tinder and ask for dick

in other words, do your morphed photos have women on tinder beg to meet you?

if not, waste of time
I don’t mind putting in some work to get girls. 99% of men do it. I just want some results. A few cute fwb’s

Good fucking luck mate.

Get a truck driver's license. Then move to a place where they get paid a lot of money. I heard in Canada you can make up to 5K a month driving a truck. This way you can easily save 2K a month and after 2 years you will have your 50k.

I just noticed my post contains the first realistic idea that may actually work. Tbh I think surgery doesnt work though. Still my idea will get you 50k within 2-3 years realistically.

Invent something designed for normies and call it the next big thing. Probably something like social media.

Create a snapchat premium account/sell fake roastie pics

What do you need 50k for, to look decent? That is ridiculous.
Is that for facial surgery? Forget that, it will never be good enough. It will never be how you see it in your head.

Don't you know the many stories about mentally sick woman? That do surgery after surgery seeking to have a face that only exists in their head?

And they always find a flaw in the surgery they did, so they do another, and they also find a flaw in that, so they do another, and they keep finding flaws and doing surgery. By the end of the year they look like Frankenstein.

They expend hundreds of thousands of dollars, some of them are rich enough and expend millions of dollars in plastic surgery. Most of them expend their husbands money.

And they are never happy, because even if their face is ugly, the real problem is inside their head. Doing surgery will not grant you pussy. Females will treat you after surgery exactly how they treated you before it. With indifference.

And God forbids they find out you did facial surgery. They will mock you until you die. They will call you gay, insecure, a little boy. And a lot more, they will utterly humiliate you, if they find out.

Unless of course, you need to do a facial surgery to reconstruct your face because you suffered some kind of accident and left you disfigured. But doing facial surgery for appearance alone is stupid, solves nothing, will only leave you more depressed and in angst. Also it is a waste of money.

Mount Everest IQ

rob a bank and kill any witnesses. That or just wageslave.

I’ll pay you 50 grand for your hair.. I don’t think I have enough hair for a transplant.. anybody wanna donate some follicles to the schrodgnersdick hair transplant fund ?
use asshole hair grafts tbh

I don’t mind putting in some work to get girls. 99% of men do it. I just want some results. A few cute fwb’s

Unless you're already average looking atleast, surgery is going to make little difference. If you can't get women now, you probably won't get them after.

Surgery only works for people who are attractive and want to enhance their features.

Unless you're already average looking atleast, surgery is going to make little difference. If you can't get women now, you probably won't get them after.

Surgery only works for people who are attractive and want to enhance their features.
Jaw surgery sets the base of your face in order, then you get fillers for bone mass. If all done correctly at highly rated surgeons you can from 30th percentile to 70th percentile for sure

chin/jaw surgery can bring someone back from the dead. So can nose job when nose is completely fucked up like mine.

I think getting a loan is the most realistic option unless you wanna become a criminal?

This is practically life or death for me

Possible options:
STEMcelling and becoming a code monkey
Stacyfishing aka e-whoring
Loanmaxxing
Sperm donation (can only make $$$ in USA, though)
Selling crap on Etsy
Teaching English in the Middle-East

Sell coke. Use the money to buy guards. Move to Colombia. Use the money to make coke labs. Make even more money. Buy planes. Send coke to states and become the richest man in the world.

Jaw surgery sets the base of your face in order, then you get fillers for bone mass. If all done correctly at highly rated surgeons you can from 30th percentile to 70th percentile for sure

chin/jaw surgery can bring someone back from the dead. So can nose job when nose is completely fucked up like mine.

There has never been a single case in history where someone who was too unattractive to get female attention, got surgery and then suddenly became attractive. There's no tinder before /after experiment or anything.

You can try to enhance features of your face but if your base bone structure is what makes you unattractive or "ugly" then getting a better jaw /nose /chin won't make a difference.

Don't want to make you lose hope, if it helps you cope then that's fine. Just saying it's never happened before and probably for a good reason. But then again, maybe you're not actually ugly in the first place.

Ps. Fillers just give your face some volume and other very subtle changes. Don't expect some miracle transformation.

Last edited:
Just pose as a foid online and watch the donations roll in.

$50,000 is alot....

There has never been a single case in history where someone who was too unattractive to get female attention, got surgery and then suddenly became attractive. There's no tinder before /after experiment or anything.

You can try to enhance features of your face but if your base bone structure is what makes you unattractive or "ugly" then getting a better jaw /nose /chin won't make a difference.

Don't want to make you lose hope, if it helps you cope then that's fine. Just saying it's never happened before and probably for a good reason. But then again, maybe you're not actually ugly in the first place.

Ps. Fillers just give your face some volume and other very subtle changes. Don't expect some miracle transformation.
just google jaw operation almost everyone goes from unlookable at to decent. I dont need autistic tinder experiments, you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about

Just sell your butt

Just rob foids,you will feel better when you realize how easily can get all their money back.

just google jaw operation almost everyone goes from unlookable at to decent. I dont need autistic tinder experiments, you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about

Keep coping. What does "unlookable" look like to you? Probably someone who's already decent looking - which makes it pointless arguing with you since you're probably not quite incel in your looks but more like the person who'd fit on lookism. But if you're not, then my condolences in advance for when you waste all that money to no avail.

And you can be in denial about it if you want, but tinder is based on pure lust and attraction, it tells you alot.

Just rob some females and sell them on a slave market.

Keep coping. What does "unlookable" look like to you? Probably someone who's already decent looking - which makes it pointless arguing with you since you're probably not quite incel in your looks but more like the person who'd fit on lookism. But if you're not, then my condolences in advance for when you waste all that money to no avail.

And you can be in denial about it if you want, but tinder is based on pure lust and attraction, it tells you alot.
the biggest cope is projecting copes
Before after jaw surgery
Male closed rhinoplasty before and after photos
Sliding Genioplasty withj Chin Implant result side view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

eat shit already. i'm not saying everyone will become a slayer with ps, i'm saying some people could have decent, normal lives after being treated like shit for most of their lives

the biggest cope is projecting copes
View attachment 87832View attachment 87833View attachment 87834

eat shit already. i'm not saying everyone will become a slayer with ps, i'm saying some people could have decent, normal lives after being treated like shit for most of their lives

Comical to show before examples of a girl that 99% of this forum would date, a decent looking guy and half picture hiding the top. You pretty much just proved my point.

If you're already decent looking (ie. People find you attractive), surgery will enhance your features and make you more attractive. If no one finds you currently attractive, then surgery is a waste of money and chances are you won't feel like your quality of life has increased, especially if the goal is to find a partner that likes you - once again, if it allows then to cope then so be it, but the reality will never change.

Last edited: