Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i need 140 euro to exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i need 140 euro to exist but normies want me to be something more and i even cant have this money i try neetbux and they say to kms

only options left is to survive homeless and re- cycle trash for money and use free wifi

Last edited:
just go beg bro, i know one person who is earning from this lol XD

i could never beg on the street tbh. too high inhib
i would earn a lot of money since im 43kg and look childish, people would give me on food but im egocel and i couldnt do it

Normalfags want you to be a disposable cog. It isn't that much better.

steal the euro from stacy

Go rob a foid, she'll survive

i need 140 euro to exist but normies want me to be something more and i even cant have this money i try neetbux and they say to kms

only options left is to survive homeless and re- cycle trash for money and use free wifi
Where do you live

Are you really homeless right now? What happened?

go larp as homeless

get some clients to represent for fast banana viral marketing

only options left is to survive

140 euro is not bad money

Why 140 euro? Do you need that per month or do you just need it for the rest of this month for food?

Hard life man, i hope i never experience that

At that point you have nothing to lose. What do you have to lose?

It's k tbh, I used the search function after I saw the reply, you were asked like 10 times jfl.
yeah i guess i will have to anwser it way more times lol, its over for twinkcels like me