Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I nearly lost my sanity yesterday.....

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
(Word of advice: if you are a youngcel, DO NOT GO TO social gatherings without backup)

Log[01A]

10/17/2020

To start,
Let me preface this by saying that I WASN'T invited to this gathering as an individual and I was invited as a part of a group. This gathering consisted of about 7 people in total hanging at some girls house.
I said to myself, I would ascend. "This is it Pass. You will ascend. You finally get free sex." But, as the night went on; I noticed everyone was pairing up but me. The girls were drunkenly kissing each other and began sitting on people's laps. ALL BUT MINE, these damn bitches pretended I didn't exist. I drank my sorrows away, as the two guys who were with me were dragged away to fuck some college age chicks, I was left there without contact. As I heard them starting to have sex, I mentally shut down. I was so near commiting suicide at the fact that even with increased odds, I have discovered that we Incels, weren't in the "game". We are playing the game of life with spectator mode activated permanently.

Tl;dr: Incel attempts to ascend at a house "party"; finds out 29 different to kill himself, because of the pure suicide fuel.

Brutal shit.
Btw. your story sounds like straight copied out of ER's manifesto. :feelskek:

Brutal shit.
Btw. your story sounds like straight copied out of ER's manifesto. :feelskek:
Brocel, I thought ER was sorta exaggerating, but Oh How Wrong I was. I never wanted to kill myself more than on that night. If I truly think about it, I still do.

yeah, that's how it usually goes, everyone gets theirs but when it comes to you somehow "she" is never there, how strange.

Holy shit, I would have roped right then and there

What do you think if you were more aggressive sexually, what would happen?

You weren't allowed to enjoy life - only suffer through it.

lol, I didn't mean that much aggressive, I never been in similar situation so I'm curious how people act.
Here is the thing, no one showed any interest in even sitting next to me. Hell, I put myself at a spot to immediately be spotted. Shit, no one gave a single fuck to me(pun intended)

Here is the thing, no one showed any interest in even sitting next to me. Hell, I put myself at a spot to immediately be spotted. Shit, no one gave a single fuck to me(pun intended)
It sucks, people make gatherings like that to fuck. Social circles are not so important if you are in the bottom.

College parties and sex are completely alien to us. Is this what "normal" people actually do in college?

At least you had the mental fortitude to go, and not kill yourself immediately afterwards. Just try to forget about it.

At least you had the mental fortitude to go, and not kill yourself immediately afterwards. Just try to forget about it.
The image flashing in my head near constantly. Hell, the fact I'm here to speak about it is a miracle in itself. Hell, my childhood friend got action that night. I couldn't look him in the eye.

Brutal. I only hope that somewhere there is a warm hand waiting for yours.

Fwiw i never would have had the guts to go to a party of any sort, really.

Last edited:
Brutal. Reminds me of my one and only college party I went to. I went with a bunch of my ricecel engineering friends and the whole time, I saw white Chads and Chadlites making out with all the foids there while I sat in the corner with my ricecel friends completely isolated. I left after like 30 minutes knowing that stuff like that just wasn’t for me

Brutal. Reminds me of my one and only college party I went to. I went with a bunch of my ricecel engineering friends and the whole time, I saw white Chads and Chadlites making out with all the foids there while I sat in the corner with my ricecel friends completely isolated. I left after like 30 minutes knowing that stuff like that just wasn’t for me
This is truly a cursed existence we live lads. Spectator mode Theory is in full effect.

Go er on minecraft

Mogs me by still being invited to hang with normfags at their parties

nearly? i lost it years ago :feelsclown:

you acted pretty bluepilled.still brutal

Been through a similar thing but it wasn't that bad although I did ball my eyes out as soon as I got home

"Putting yourself out there" just gives you more incentive not to next time when you are an incel.

Well, obviously the women sensed that you post on an incel forum.

U sound like Elliot

brutal rip brocel

This is same bullshit that ER had to deal with.

I think foids were aware of the situation, they just got an excuse to have lesbian sex by saying muh i was drunk.
They legitimately avoided contact with me but slept with both of my friends I came with. Mind you, this was our first meeting. Making it all the more suicide inducing

Don't worry. It will happen less and LESS as time goes on.