Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I must work harder

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
I am sick of myself, and need to change. I have to overcome such amazing odds and obstacles. I wanna be forever proud of myself, for who I was as a man. I can watch grass grow for 20 years, because I know this is how you get something in life. That monk mentality.

Davidgoggins e1604461982493

Going through this path in life, this journey, is difficult. And, we're afraid. We often go through these dark chambers and we gotta open them up. I'm gonna be in my head. I have to get through that.

I have to live in the water. This is part of the process. I failed, and get back up. During the hardest times, we forget how badass we are.

I wanna be a man to detest mediocrity.

Alek minassian

We gotta have total accountability. I'm not the best at anything, Ii'm not gifted, I'm just driven.

Your mind's getting softer. A lot of you are trying to find inspiration and motivation in a depressed mindset. Repetition every day.
Joseph Stalin 794x1024

Instead of killing them with kindness, torture them with success. They really want to do it. There are some people that get inspired and that moves them to do something, but the second they're not in this environment, and you're actually doing something, that suck factor is there. The people that live in that environment for a million times in their head, can be in the water. My knees may break, your mind starts to say this is stupid. You have all the answers to these questions that your mind starts to give you when you're suffering.

Try to be 10% better every week. If you''re swimming 500m try 550. The more you walk away from accountability, the weaker you become.

Once you change your mindset, everything changes. You have to make those insecurities, those fears. You have to look at your insecurities and fears, and get energy from them. I found drive in my own insecurities. Once you find energy from your insecurities, everything changes.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Just work hard bro:soy:

Another coper on .site

mogs this entire forum and site domain

Just approachmaxx and clean your room. Miserable? Lost hope in life? Use that misery as energy by reading six self-help book a day, take three cold showers a day. Convert that fear of approaching foids into lifefuel and the engery of burning that fuel will be your drive to run game on random +8/10 Stacys.

Don't be a cuck

How fucked up it is that if you are a dude you need to "work harder"
and if you are a femoid you just need to exist.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You have to work hard to distract yourself from gay thoughts