Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Must Recant: Not All Non-Virginss are Equal

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
While I do not approve of sex before marriage, I can see some value in a few non-virgins. For example, I know one woman who has only had sex with one man, and they have been together for two years. She has been very faithful and good to this. This woman is better than someone who sleeps with 10 men.

However, I do not disdain a personal choice of "No hymen, No diamond". I just am changing my mind and I do think that there are some non-virgin women who could be solid wife material.

Incels who will only fuck virgins is one of those things I don't understand.

Grotesque said:

I mean it does make sense, I'm just saying that there are some marriable non-virgins out there. Nevertheless, I will never get married. I don't want to.

Grotesque said:

Most of those who say that are coping.

I HATE women who only fuck one man because I will never have so much devotion

Nobody wants to betabux an alpha widow

incelman said:
I HATE women who only fuck one man because I will never have so much devotion

Women who have sex with multiple men are sluts, but women who have sex with only one man are bad as well?

Nagetier said:
Women who have sex with multiple men are sluts, but women who have sex with only one man are bad as well?

ALL WOMEN ARE BAD because they won't have sex with me. I can't help but hate a couple where the woman devotes herself to the man. What has that asshole done to deserve this? Why doesn't she slut around and cuck him? Why does she love him so much?

ItheIthe said:
However, I do not disdain a personal choice of "No hymen, No diamond". I just am changing my mind and I do think that there are some non-virgin women who could be solid wife material.

Non-virginal women are perfectly suitable as wives for non-virginal men.