Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I must have a toxic personality

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Said good morning to foid at work she said nothing back and looked at me like I should literally drop dead on the spot.

They have that radar, and could tell that you're not a wife beater, therefore you must have horrible, unlovable personality.

That's what you get

why even do that? you know foids will just give you a look of disgust or ignore you.

why even do that? you know foids will just give you a look of disgust or ignore you.

just common office etiquette. I say hi to men and old roasties and they reply.

If you're not a SIMP in this day and age you're branded as toxic. Why even say hi to a sket??

As soon as you sign up to .co your username gets imprinted onto your forehead so all the foids know about your misogynistic online rants

As soon as you sign up to .co your username gets imprinted onto your forehead so all the foids know about your misogynistic online rants
No wonder they keep telling me that it's my personality that's my problem :waitwhat:

just ignore and cope

I'm trying to say good morning to all people, even they treat me like a shit

one day i will get "good morning" back

Foids usually don't say "good morning" to me at work either, or if they do, they say it in such a manner, such disgust in their voice, such apathy towards me that I would like to disappear from the face of Earth.

have you tried bettering your personality?

She has a sixth sense when it comes to detecting what you say on the internet and what forums you visit:soy: :soy: