Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I MUST ESCAPE AUTISM ASAP - PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS HOW TO DO IT

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I must lose autism in 6 months. Brainstorm me ideas ASAP pls

1. I will OD on DMT and also consider frog extract shamanic therapies and hypnosis. Those two are a bit extreme and the second is dangerous (people died to it) so I am considering those as last resort.

2. I tried cocaine, weed, phenibut, meme drugs, none of them do jack shit. I have not tried xanax and others of those family maybe I can give that a ago, Ill look into that.

3. I have tried Astralmaxxing and OOBE and other meditative therapies, It doesn't work because I am too autistic to make them work, catch 22.

4. Alcohol is good, but it doesn't fix my autistic behaviour it just makes me not care about it. Not exactly what I want.

5. Also I'm pretty sure I need speech therapy or some shit, I need to learn how to talk properly, so many times I talk and people just don't fucking understand what I am saying.

6. Maybe I can let them magnet my brain with giant magnets, I read about this somewhwere, tbut tehy only let u do this if taking JEWpills fails after 6+ years I aint got 6+ years and I aint taking a single jewpill no thank you.

What else can I do? What else can I fucking do to stop being autistic It's a fucking self-fulling prophecy I think I am autistic so I act autistic and become even more autistic in the process obessesing over it and deepening my autism. It's literally a quicksand I am drowning in. Regular methods dont work I must take drastic action.

I think ODing on DMT is my best bet atm. I am gonna order some from some dark escrow marketplace and OD on it at home then strap myself to my bed so I dont kill myself while im tripping.

There are two ways to overcome autism:

1) Be 7+/10
2) Be gay/successfully pass as troon

the only cure to the tism

Why in 6 months ?

think ODing on DMT is my best bet atm. I am gonna order some from some dark escrow marketplace and OD on it at home then strap myself to my bed so I dont kill myself while im tripping
Don't overdose anything, microdose instead.

Try a different psychedelic each week.

There are experimental drug regimes that elites use for autism but that non-elites have zero access to, except for some psychedelics.

Don't overdose anything, microdose instead.

Try a different psychedelic each week.

There are experimental drug regimes that elites use for autism but that non-elites have zero access to, except for some psychedelics.
should I just microdose on DMT 24/7 then?

But I can't do it in SEA theyll put me in jail for 10 billion years the anti-drug laws are hell there.

I must get it completed BEFORE I go. I need a transformation BEFORE I leave I cant be on a drug upkeep regime.

you can't escape autism :feelskek:

1. I will OD on DMT and also consider frog extract shamanic therapies and hypnosis. Those two are a bit extreme and the second is dangerous (people died to it) so I am considering those as last resort.

2. I tried cocaine, weed, phenibut, meme drugs, none of them do jack shit. I have not tried xanax and others of those family maybe I can give that a ago, Ill look into that.

3. I have tried Astralmaxxing and OOBE and other meditative therapies, It doesn't work because I am too autistic to make them work, catch 22.

4. Alcohol is good, but it doesn't fix my autistic behaviour it just makes me not care about it. Not exactly what I want.

5. Also I'm pretty sure I need speech therapy or some shit, I need to learn how to talk properly, so many times I talk and people just don't fucking understand what I am saying.

6. Maybe I can let them magnet my brain with giant magnets, I read about this somewhwere, tbut tehy only let u do this if taking JEWpills fails after 6+ years I aint got 6+ years and I aint taking a single jewpill no thank you.

What else can I do? What else can I fucking do to stop being autistic It's a fucking self-fulling prophecy I think I am autistic so I act autistic and become even more autistic in the process obessesing over it and deepening my autism. It's literally a quicksand I am drowning in. Regular methods dont work I must take drastic action.

I think ODing on DMT is my best bet atm. I am gonna order some from some dark escrow marketplace and OD on it at home then strap myself to my bed so I dont kill myself while im tripping.
You can’t lose it. It’s a neurological condition that you were born with :blackpill:

why is it so important for u to escape autism jfl
Because I am going to SEAmaxx in 6 months and I need to be able to talk to women there or I might as well just kill myself right now.

You can’t lose it. It’s a neurological condition that you were born with :blackpill:
This can't be fucking true. I must rewire my brain it must be possible my brain got wired so must be able to be rewired too.

Because I am going to SEAmaxx in 6 months and I need to be able to talk to women there or I might as well just kill myself right now.

This can't be fucking true. I must rewire my brain it must be possible my brain got wired so must be able to be rewired too.
those bitches barely speak english i doubt they'll notice ur autism

those bitches barely speak english i doubt they'll notice ur autism
Yes.

But my English devolved so much I barely speak it too thanks to my autism. Also the manner of speech transcends language barriers, they can definitely tell if you are shy or autistic.

Yes.

But my English devolved so much I barely speak it too thanks to my autism. Also the manner of speech transcends language barriers, they can definitely tell if you are shy or autistic.
are you white?

Take psychedelic drugs, there was a study I saw talking about how LSD rewires the brain to behave or at least understand better neurotypicals but I can’t find it.

You need a metal detox protocol.

- broken cell wall Chlorella (Japanese is best)

barly grass tablets. (Wheatgrass.com grows and sells it in bulk)

&
fresh cilantro (must be fresh, dry don't work);

be careful if using EDTA! (If you use it, then eating alfalfa tablets, and using a lot of sea salt will help)

Unless it's diagnosed (I'm guessing it is) a retail job or a job where you subconsciously pick up on social cues and situations like a theme park would work for learning how to mask properly.

Nothing you can fo about it

Take risoeridone lol helps with the tism controls serotonin and dopamine balance levels its a antipsychotic there’s the liquid that tastes like shit and theres the pill

6. Maybe I can let them magnet my brain with giant magnets, I read about this, tbut tehy only let u do this if taking JEWpills fails after 6+ years I aint got 6+ years and I aint taking a single jewpill no thank you.

there’s no escape

I think - and others agree - that its from the mercury (and aluminum) in childhood vaccines. That's why a metal detox is so useful.

Its impossible