Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I mourn the loss of the male gaze and bimbos in media

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
We will never see a movie that has a stupidly attractive token female for no fucking reason anymore. No erotic thrillers. No skinemax. No raunchy jokes. The entire idea of a bimbo has been shovelled out of the silver screen, and shamed into webcams being segregated purely into the realm of sex work to varying degrees. Increasingly movies have HIMBOS-- Chads that are stupidly attractive in the movie for no reason, the male trophy equivalent of the bimbo. I'm not even upset about them being attractive-- I'm more upset (1) not only are they all still perpetually white (or white passing) and tall , but more importantly, that it's all done with such a huge self-congatulatory jerk-off, like they are doing a good thing by doing a switcheroo with expected gender norms in media.

I think this is all a consipiracy to cause rapid population decline. THE JEWS want to eradicate the male libido. Make men weak, docile, hopeless, unhungry for what is possible, for we have to accept the state of what women are so we become one brown androgynous blob of obesity and loneliness.

All cause you trade one bimbo for a token 5/10 woman of color, a token non binary faggot, and a rotation of gigachads.

Last edited:
This twisted world needs to be violently reset (in video game)

Soys don't simp for bimbo stacies only beckies like Emma Watson :soy::soy::soy:

We will never see a movie that has a stupidly attractive token female for no fucking reason anymore. No erotic thrillers. No skinemax. No raunchy jokes. The entire idea of a bimbo has been shovelled out of the silver screen, and shamed into webcams being segregated purely into the realm of sex work to varying degrees. Increasingly movies have HIMBOS-- Chads that are stupidly attractive in the movie for no reason, the male trophy equivalent of the bimbo. I'm not even upset about them being attractive-- I'm more upset (1) not only are they all still perpetually white (or white passing) and tall , but more importantly, that it's all done with such a huge self-congatulatory jerk-off, like they are doing a good thing by doing a switcheroo with expected gender norms in media.

I think this is all a consipiracy to cause rapid population decline. THE JEWS want to eradicate the male libido. Make men weak, docile, hopeless, unhungry for what is possible, for we have to accept the state of what women are so we become one brown androgynous blob of obesity and loneliness.

All cause you trade one bimbo for a token 5/10 woman of color, a token non binary faggot, and a rotation of gigachads.
K. Now change the avi :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back