Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I mogged a ripped dude in gym

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm a gymcel and ı started working my traps a while ago. When ı started this at the first a ripped chad in gym mocked of me and told me my method doesnt work traps ı felt angry and sad but keep working on this method.and months after my traps got bigger and my other muscles got bigger generally.this dude saw my progress today and got amazed and he started working on same methods ım still mogging him in gym while he's next to me,and stacies stopped looking at him but ı cant get them cuz my incel face.it is like my face and my body not same parts of a person

Can I see pics of ur body

I used to wear long t shirts during workout and had zero self esteem but ı overcame it a bit
How long u been working out for? R u on gear ?

For 7 months now.and not on gear ,ım lack of money. I wish i could tbh

Do you have a small frame? If so, it's not exactly the best idea to grow your traps.
I used to wear long t shirts during workout and had zero self esteem but ı overcame it a bit

For 7 months now.and not on gear ,ım lack of money. I wish i could tbh
BTW stop writing with turkish letters ffs

Do you have a small frame? If so, it's not exactly the best idea to grow your traps.

BTW stop writing with turkish letters ffs

I'm mesomorph and what u mean by turkish letters

Traps, delts, and lats are the patrician's choice. Pecs, abs, and biceps are for normies. Keep this in mind and you will achieve god physique.

Traps, delts, and lats are the patrician's choice. Pecs, abs, and biceps are for normies. Keep this in mind and you will achieve god physique.

Exactly

How is this Lifefuel?

That dude probably goes home to his girlfriend while you're sitting down in your empty apartment, chugging down a protein shake and posting on an incel forum.

I can never understand you gymcels, how do you have the motivation to starve yourself and lift heavy objects knowing skinny pretty boy chads are slaying and partying while you end your day sulking on here?

As long as you understand what ı mean,no problem.and it is also because of ı'm on phone now
How is this Lifefuel?

That dude probably goes home to his girlfriend while you're sitting down in your empty apartment, chugging down a protein shake and posting on an incel forum.

I can never understand you gymcels, how do you have the motivation to starve yourself and lift heavy objects knowing skinny pretty boy chads are slaying and partying while you end your day sulking on here?

These are babysteps.ı hope to get what ever ı want step by step.there is no easy work for us
As long as you understand what ı mean,no problem.and it is also because of ı'm on phone now

These are babysteps.ı hope to get what ever ı want step by step.there is no easy work for us

And ı'm not actually starving myself dude.lol

How is this Lifefuel?

Just because lifting to get girls doesn't work doesn't mean lifting isn't cool. Being a goblin facially isn't an excuse to be obese, and thinking that lifting is something you only do to impress others is a foid mentality.

Just because lifting to get girls doesn't work doesn't mean lifting isn't cool. Being a goblin facially isn't an excuse to be obese, and thinking that lifting is something you only do to impress others is a foid mentality.

Lifting is not cool, only insecure bodybuilders think it is. Your muscles are not productive whatsoever and any decent fighter that weighs 100 pounds less would flatline you in under a minute, which is far cooler.

It's purely an egotistical and vain activity that promotes narcissism, those who say they do it for themselves are lying and insecure about admitting that they do it so they can get validation and ego boosts from others, be it through compliments, girls or mogging. Not to mention why would you even care about being healthy when most of us will likely rope before we die a natural and healthy death.

Lifting is not cool, only insecure bodybuilders think it is. Your muscles are not productive whatsoever and any decent fighter that weighs 100 pounds less would flatline you in under a minute, which is far cooler.

It's purely an egotistical and vain activity that promotes narcissism, those who say they do it for themselves are lying and insecure about admitting that they do it so they can get validation and ego boosts from others, be it through compliments, girls or mogging. Not to mention why would you even care about being healthy when most of us will likely rope before we die a natural and healthy death.
There's that foid mentality again. Lifting is an obvious cope, but if you can't understand what it's like to devote yourself to something, anything, then it never began for you.

> ethnic
> mog

Pick one

My favorite cope is to lift weights, study exercises, diet, drugs, how to increase my lifts... How can someone think it's only about looks? And really, it's so good to mog people, being a powerful incel.

How is this Lifefuel?

Wtf you guys come and throwing racepill i even didnt say about race
Wtf you guys come and throwing racepill i even didnt say about race
I'm a ethnic for whites but not when ı'm in my own country.lol