Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I mog my father in everything except (guess what)

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Except in looks. Compare us both at age of roughly 30 - he had full hair, prettier more boneier face, better physique even though I have more muscles, but the bone structure is thinner (I have skeleton of a middle-schooler). Other than looks and frame - I have better education and much smarter than him, better career and income, better at sports (I do some jogging and cycling, while he only watches TV his whole life).
Also, if my dad was present in this Tinder era, and I was at my current age in the 90s - he would be a slayer (imagine if Cillian Murphy and Anthony Hopkins had a son - blue eyes, dark black hair, 0% alopecia) and I`d still be KHHV.
And don`t tell me it was better 30 years ago, it is a LIE and huge cope. Truth is - girls were lookistic already, but denying orbiters was more polite and :bluepill::redpill: aka "I don`t like your personality teehee".
It`s over:feelsrope:

I look like my dad in his 60s, when he was my age he looked much better.

Incel trait: Your dad mogs you when he was your age

My dad mogs me even now,I look fucking horrific

my dad was lowkey ugly, fat, bald and boneless looking. though i don't know how he looked at my age, never got to see his face up close, only how brutally he hair mogged me

Incel trait: Your dad mogs you when he was your age
Dad was a tryone lite but my mother’s shit recessed moonface genetics overrides any tyrone genes I have.

...everything except fucking your mother?