Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I mocked the noodlewhore touts at Akihabara

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
Akihabara is riddles with roastie touts looking to scam tourists one way or another,
while wearing cosplay.

these post wall Ashley tier gookies mostly cosplay as lolis (wearing gothic lolita, loli peach and pitaT fasion) and do a grotesque voice trying to mimic the loli voice.

when they tried that shit on me, instead of going to their overpriced maid caffe or botakuri scam yakuza bar, I would mimic them in the most demeaning way, conveying to them the realization they are not lolis, they are worthless ridiculous left other noodleroasties.

the look of agony in their gook faces was rewarding.

Akihabara is riddles with roastie touts looking to scam tourists one way or another,
while wearing cosplay.

these post wall Ashley tier gookies mostly cosplay as lolis (wearing gothic lolita, loli peach and pitaT fasion) and do a grotesque voice trying to mimic the loli voice.

when they tried that shit on me, instead of going to their overpriced maid caffe or botakuri scam yakuza bar, I would mimic them in the most demeaning way, conveying to them the realization they are not lolis, they are worthless ridiculous left other noodleroasties.

the look of agony in their gook faces was rewarding.
Are you Japanese?

Very based if not LARP

Coseplay for women is like a kind of journey into another dimension for them. Its like: "Today we'll pretend we're a decent and morally clean girl, as we should be, and not a human rat."

Coseplay for women is like a kind of journey into another dimension for them. Its like: "Today we'll pretend we're a decent and morally clean girl, as we should be, and not a human rat."

Women are all opportunistic parasites.

Women are all opportunistic parasites.
Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

cosplayers are larping sluts
see my thread about them and gamer bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6