Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I missed the chance to talk with a female on discord

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
A few months ago I posted on reddit asking how I can make friends and a foid sent me a message telling me she didnt have friends either. I looked at her post history and she had made the same post I did a few months before.
We talked a little bit on reddit and she told me she prefered discord and gave me her discord name. I didnt want to talk that day so I told her we would talk some other day. But then I never added her, and when I finally decided to add her, her account was deleted on reddit and discord and I never saw her again.
The reason I didnt want to add her is because she sounded to autistitc to be real, she told me she dropped out of school because of bullying and she didnt leave her house because she didnt know how to move around the city or something like that. So I thought it was a man pretending to be a woman trying to trick me.
If she was real she would have been a great girlfriend, all I have is a picture of her hand.

Foids like that are manipulative bitches with zero empathy. I would never orbit a female on discord ngl. She was most likely also ugly as fuck

Autistic girls like that do exist I talk to one online before she was morbidly obese but also they always end up getting a bf

Foids like that are manipulative bitches with zero empathy. I would never orbit a female on discord ngl. She was most likely also ugly as fuck
No one manipulates me. And judging by her hand she was probably ugly tbh, but at least she wasnt fat. If thats her real hand.
Autistic girls like that do exist I talk to one online before she was morbidly obese but also they always end up getting a bf
tbh she posted in a far right sub on reddit and probably had thousands of orbiters, another reason why I didnt talk to her inmeditely

A few months ago I posted on reddit asking how I can make friends and a foid sent me a message telling me she didnt have friends either. I looked at her post history and she had made the same post I did a few months before.
We talked a little bit on reddit and she told me she prefered discord and gave me her discord name. I didnt want to talk that day so I told her we would talk some other day. But then I never added her, and when I finally decided to add her, her account was deleted on reddit and discord and I never saw her again.
The reason I didnt want to add her is because she sounded to autistitc to be real, she told me she dropped out of school because of bullying and she didnt leave her house because she didnt know how to move around the city or something like that. So I thought it was a man pretending to be a woman trying to trick me.
If she was real she would have been a great girlfriend, all I have is a picture of her hand.
I “dated” someone like that, trust me the way she sounds it seems too good to be true. Most of those “I don’t have any friends!” claims are definite lies and, unless they’re low functioning autists, they’re almost always foid personas but they get ostracized for being ugly

I “dated” someone like that, trust me the way she sounds it seems too good to be true. Most of those “I don’t have any friends!” claims are definite lies and, unless they’re low functioning autists, they’re almost always foid personas but they get ostracized for being ugly
She might have been real tbh. she definitely had a lot orbiters

whats the point of that

I did that when I was young and it was a waste of time those thots get 329045203459302439024930249023409290 discord orbiters

whats the point of that

I did that when I was young and it was a waste of time those thots get 329045203459302439024930249023409290 discord orbiters
we might have become friends tbh she seemed interested

No one manipulates me. And judging by her hand she was probably ugly tbh, but at least she wasnt fat. If thats her real hand.

tbh she posted in a far right sub on reddit and probably had thousands of orbiters, another reason why I didnt talk to her inmeditely
> far right sub
oh god…. was she actively engaging in discussion about far right things or was she just there to suck attention out of lowlifes using “look, I’m a woman!!!!”
yeah if she has orbiters she screams “Isabelle janke” type to me

eh, fuck it man. If you can find her again reach out, if she’s legitimately interested she will text you back and bounce you around her gazillion orbiters

She was either an attention whore that craved it from lonely men or a dude that larped as a woman for attention

> far right sub
oh god…. was she actively engaging in discussion about far right things or was she just there to suck attention out of lowlifes using “look, I’m a woman!!!!”
yeah if she has orbiters she screams “Isabelle janke” type to me
no, she was posting stuff, its not really a far right sub tbh, but it accepts that kind of stuff
eh, fuck it man. If you can find her again reach out, if she’s legitimately interested she will text you back and bounce you around her gazillion orbiters
how can i find her?
She was either an attention whore that craved it from lonely men or a dude that larped as a woman for attention
yes i think she was a man larping

female friend are useless they only complain about mundane stuff like its the end of the world, brag about getting fucked by tinder chad and seek validation

female friend are useless they only complain about mundane stuff like its the end of the world, brag about getting fucked by tinder chad and seek validation
It would have felt nice to have someone to talk to

It would have felt nice to have someone to talk to
:feelsbadman: True. Im coping maybe because Im not interesting enough and thats usually female friends had to talk to me about

how can you see if someone is ugly by their hand?

You're so thirsty... damn. That's what no pussy does to a man. Speaking with online girls of reddit jfl. Meanwhile Chad fucks your sister, crush, mother, aunt, etc while I type this.

Discord users are fakecels @Incelius Savage

If she was attracted to you, she would‘ve approached you

Who cares find another foid to talk to (btw she prob won't be attracted to you, I'm sorry)

how can you see if someone is ugly by their hand?
Im not sure, but I got that feeling
You're so thirsty... damn. That's what no pussy does to a man. Speaking with online girls of reddit jfl. Meanwhile Chad fucks your sister, crush, mother, aunt, etc while I type this.
She was on a right wing sub, so it's not the typical reddit foid
Discord users are fakecels @Incelius Savage
I don't use discord
If she was attracted to you, she would‘ve approached you
I made a mistake in my story. She added me on discord but I never accepted and when I wanted it was to late. But I saved her name, but when I added her, like 2 months later, her account was gone.
Who cares find another foid to talk to (btw she prob won't be attracted to you, I'm sorry)
How?

I made a mistake in my story. She added me on discord but I never accepted and when I wanted it was to late. But I saved her name, but when I added her, like 2 months later, her account was gone.
Bro, you are interpreting way too much in that. Women add everyone without even looking at their profile. It’s all about the flames.