Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I missed out on the full teenage experience

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I wasted my teen years rotting online.

I’ve never been to Party, I’ve never done drugs and I haven’t had any fun nights in the city goofing off with friends. I didn’t get the teenage experience of even just being a high achieving nerd or video game master because I’m so non NT. I got the experience of rotting all day with randoms online since I was 11 shitposting and trying to be as toxic as possible.

I legit never had any crazy accomplishments in sports or academics like some other moggers have. So I didn’t get the experience of working hard and it paying off or being able to goof around with friends. Going to parties and playing video games at their house.

The life of a non NT incel. I did work thank God but man I remember there was 1 or 2 moggers who messed with me at my job. I was a quiet high inhib framelet with glasses :fuk:

I wasted my teen years rotting online.

I’ve never been to Party, I’ve never done drugs and I haven’t had any fun nights in the city goofing off with friends. I didn’t get the teenage experience of even just being a high achieving nerd or video game master because I’m so non NT. I got the experience of rotting all day with randoms online since I was 11 shitposting and trying to be as toxic as possible.

I legit never had any crazy accomplishments in sports or academics like some other moggers have. So I didn’t get the experience of working hard and it paying off or being able to goof around with friends. Going to parties and playing video games at their house.

The life of a non NT incel. I did work thank God but man I remember there was 1 or 2 moggers who messed with me at my job. I was a quiet high inhib framelet with glasses :fuk:
same, i have like 6,000 hours spread across 10 games on my steam account alone, and i also played on battle net (warcraft iii not the remake the old one and heartstone)

same, i have like 6,000 hours spread across 10 games on my steam account alone, and i also played on battle net (warcraft iii not the remake the old one and heartstone)
U should’ve twitch stream maxxed. I used to upload vids of a mobile game I used to play if I got serious into gaming I would’ve uploaded everything to YouTube probably

Same for me, I missed out on my entire childhood. I never had any friends, never experienced any joy due to melancholic depression that I've had for nearly my entire life.

Same for me, I missed out on my entire childhood. I never had any friends, never experienced any joy due to melancholic depression that I've had for nearly my entire life.
Sorry about that. One thing I can at least be grateful about is my childhood. However yea I was depressed especially once Covid was around I haven’t really been happy since. My life wasn’t much better prior though but at least I was deluded into thinking I would improve it

Sorry about that. One thing I can at least be grateful about is my childhood. However yea I was depressed especially once Covid was around I haven’t really been happy since. My life wasn’t much better prior though but at least I was deluded into thinking I would improve it
Thanks for your concern, I hope your situation heals and you can feel some joy and fulfillment in life.

Thanks for your concern, I hope your situation heals and you can feel some joy and fulfillment in life.
You as well boyo.

U should’ve twitch stream maxxed. I used to upload vids of a mobile game I used to play if I got serious into gaming I would’ve uploaded everything to YouTube probably
drop in the ocean buddy boyo. I sometimes record myself playing for fun, never upload it anywhere because I know you need to be charismamaxxed to twitchmaxx. All power for you if you want to try though

same
teen pill left a hole in my hopium tank

drop in the ocean buddy boyo. I sometimes record myself playing for fun, never upload it anywhere because I know you need to be charismamaxxed to twitchmaxx. All power for you if you want to try though
Only works for ntfags