Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I missed my only opportunity to make a friend

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Primary to high school are the only chances of finding a great friend, you're at the same age, general tastes are the same, no concept of the world so everyone is low inhib maxxed, all together in a room for over 6 hours.

I never made any friends at all, I never knew how much I was missing out until I went to campus to see so many people having fun together. Nobody will give a shit if I die, noone will care if i succeed or fail, noone will be there for me. It's fucking over boyo

They are all in unbreakable cliques as well, even normies would have trouble getting into another friend clique, let alone an incel who has been friendless his entire life.

They are all in unbreakable cliques as well, even normies would have trouble getting into another friend clique, let alone an incel who has been friendless his entire life.
I've noticed that too, it's one of the many reasons why it's impossible. People will stick inside their 4- 6 group of friends and never accept anyone else in. They only care about the people in their group and noone else, let alone an incel.

College is better for making friends.

this is true. Even if you do have friends it is hard to make friends

I still 2-3 friends from middle school but I can feel us all growing further apart.
Only time will tell how long our friendships will last.

True. Making friends is too hard as ugly male. I only able to make friends at Buddhist temple and online tbh

This world is an alienated, psychopath's paradise, even for NTs and normies. Their relationships are fragile too, and few and far between.

We need to drown in our alienation and misery, until we become much like aquatic mammals, and prefer the darkness and depths of the ocean to the foolish promise of the land. tbhngl

Last edited:
Your saying this as if u actually had control over it and that someone wanted to be ur friend in the first place, u got a shit die roll boyo, now its cope until rope

You can still make friends

I still 2-3 friends from middle school but I can feel us all growing further apart.
Only time will tell how long our friendships will last.
Same

High IQ.

Elementary school is better for making friends...hell, childhood is the easiest stage on life to make friends.

College is when you can drink and have sex! If you have any social competence that's the time to strike.

College is when you can drink and have sex! If you have any social competence that's the time to strike.

Not really, if you were socially rejected back in high school thing swon't be that different in college, you'll just become invisible to most people (at best).

At childhood, you've your parents acting as socialites for you, organizing or at least helping with your playdates and birthday parties, if you didn't develop social skills as a teen you won't do much better in college.

Not really, if you were socially rejected back in high school thing swon't be that different in college, you'll just become invisible to most people (at best).

At childhood, you've your parents acting as socialites for you, organizing or at least helping with your playdates and birthday parties, if you didn't develop social skills as a teen you won't do much better in college.

In that case, you don't have any social competence and you didn't really have an opportunity to make a friend.

I tried to make friends but they ended up betraying me many, many times. Rn I'm trying to make one in my new school but I won't give my trust away so easily just to be cucked again.

SCHOOL was the age to START drinking and having sex, my school companions did it like every end of week since 14yo while i was rotting playing trash games like WoW.

Last edited:
Yeah, much like teen love, true friendship is something that can only be achieved during a certain time frame early in life. Being friends with someone since childhood is akin to a familial bond.

By the time you're in your 20s, everyone you meet will be completely self interested and lack any morale decency. Any "friends" you might think you've made will lack any true connection with your and will abandon you at the drop of a hat.

Even incels.

SCHOOL was the age to START drinking and having sex, my school companions did it like every end of week since 14yo while i was rotting playing trash games like WoW.

No, that's not appropriate. You're children at that age.

Yeah, much like teen love, true friendship is something that can only be achieved during a certain time frame early in life. Being friends with someone since childhood is akin to a familial bond.

By the time you're in your 20s, everyone you meet will be completely self interested and lack any morale decency. Any "friends" you might think you've made will lack any true connection with your and will abandon you at the drop of a hat.

Even incels.

Pretty much, teen love and true friendships possess a great scarcity value, you've only one chance to experience both in your entire lifetime.

Well, 90% of my companions did that and have amazing normal lifes, so they win anyway

People get better. There are all kinds of rape victims that get better after their encounters, doesn't mean rape should be legal.

College is way better for making friends.

Even incels.
This is so true, I am happy that at 23 I finally realized that about "friendships" and only see people as disposable who are only important insofar as what they can give me.

Being friends with normies doesn’t work

The last time i had a friend/accomplice/buddy was in middle school, and he was really only a school friend who i talked to in science class. Now im almost done with my second year of college. The rope gets closer every day.