Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss Windows Movie Maker

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
It was so good, they really don't make them like that anymore :feelsbadman:

Why? There are plenty of other better video editors, and with torrents you can get em all free

use gimp is free and open source

Why? There are plenty of other better video editors, and with torrents you can get em all free
It was easy and intuitive to use, could make simple edits immediately. I've gotten use to davinci resolve though. Clipchamp is the new windows thing and it sucks, to change the output folder you have to change the download folder location in EDGE, how the fuck does that make sense.

It was easy and intuitive to use, could make simple edits immediately. I've gotten use to davinci resolve though. Clipchamp is the new windows thing and it sucks, to change the output folder you have to change the download folder location in EDGE, how the fuck does that make sense.
I hate the new where everything looks like clips, Its not simple.

i use camtasia studio 8 to this day... no complaints

Ayo, Is that a good app?

Need something new.
if you find it somewhere to download and crack it... i think it's very good and simple. it's quite old.

used to mess with pro vegas 14 also, nowadays i don't edit anything anymore so i can't really give good advice on 2024 good editors. but i think you will enjoy it

Ayo, Is that a good app?

Need something new.
Use davinci resolve, it's becoming "industry standard" over adobe, is free (paid version has completely unnecessary features for 99.9% of users), and doesn't have too steep of a learning curve.

I miss winamp and its cool skins

I got kdenlive but I haven't installed it yet

Clipchamp is the new windows thing and it sucks, to change the output folder you have to change the download folder location in EDGE, how the fuck does that make sense.
Lmao that's genuinely retarded, but Microsoft has been genuinely retarded for quite some time now.