Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the past. "How I lost my virginity at 11 to a family friend"

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
I miss even 2010-2011-2012 honestly I am depressed as a motherfucker. Society has gone to complete shit and it doesn't seem to be getting any better soon. I'm not sure if I even believe things were easier back in the day. I am average in just about everything but that just isn't enough. Not only that but I have to live in a world where most males are either effeminate or have a tremendously low IQ to the point were they are a hazard to those around them. Posting on forums isn't doing anything for my loneliness. I dont even daydream about fucking girls anymore since even if I managed it,they could have herpes or worse. I just wish we lived in a world were only 30% of girls were sluts. 

I wish we had some feel good posts on this forum. The closest thing to feeling good is when you think you are the biggest loser in America,then someone post that they are 10 years older and even bigger losers. Only problem with that is you realize you are headed on that same path with no logical motive to think otherwise.

Let's say you find a girlfriend/wife. What happens when she cheats? You will feel worse than when you were lonely. It's like having good parents,when they die I have seen people absolutely shattered. Or being rich in the past and now being poor. All these things make you feel much worse in the end. 

How do you describe the feeling where you want to commit suicide but you don't want to die? You just want to escape,you want things to be "normal" again like when you were watching "Stuart Little" as a kid or "Scooby Doo" or "Shrek" . You just want to feel like your life is normal like anyone else's(if not better). You walk into your 3500 Sq FT house,blonde wife who cooks and cleans,perfect kids,perfect 2000$ Chinese Pug. Instead what do we get? STEMcel so you can find a used up whore that will be bitter every time you stick your 3 inch penis inside of her. 

I remember the days masturbating felt amazing. Smoking weed felt fucking great. Catching feelings for a girl,was pure ecstasy. Now everything is fucking phoney even if you do manage to get laid. You get laid and you escape your loneliness temporarily,but on all those nights you don't get laid you know you were by yourself stuck with your own thoughts with no one to console you. 

When all is said and done,whether women like you for your genetics(looks) or your money, the world just wants to squeeze you dry like a fucking lemon and then throw you out in the trash. You work your ass off to buy shit to stimulate the economy,in most of the world you pretty much buy your FUCKING wife like cattle. No one gives an absolute fuck about you except for what you can provide.

You think famous people had it easier? How many times did Jamie Lynn Spears have to fuck 400lbs Dan Schneider to land zoey 101? How many times did she have to suck his cock dry? How many times did she feel like she was going to defecate herself when Dan Schneider stuck his 6 inches of girth into her asshole? 

Fuck this cruel world. Fuck everything.

Sony+Pictures+Premiere+Monster+House+Arrivals+KOZM961jia2l.jpg

I agree with you. I strongly feel like there's no way I'll ever be happy. Women are not reliable partners if you're not Chad. Also life is shit in general.

Good thread. I often wonder did my wife Lana had to suffer for her fame. Who knows.
But yeah world just uses as and throws out like trash.

women are the problem. they dont desire sex or relationships like men do. they use them as tools.

8008 said:
women are the problem. they dont desire sex or relationships like men do. they use them as tools.

We use women as fuck toys if we have the power to do so.

8008 said:

I hated being a kid and couldn't wait to be an adult. I now think the opposite.

Adulthood for an incel man is fucking brutal. All of the negatives without the main positive - potentially limitless sex.

BlackPill47 said:
I hated being a kid and couldn't wait to be an adult. I now think the opposite.

Adulthood for an incel man is fucking brutal. All of the negatives without the main positive - potentially limitless sex.

It was the opposite for me, I never wanted to grow up, but i couldn't do anything to stop it.

Jockcel said:
It was the opposite for me, I never wanted to grow up, but i couldn't do anything to stop it.

Its time to grow up.