Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the islamistcels.

this. and its just sad. Christians used to be an honorable people, particularly the ones who followed the teachings of Issa alayhi salam closely.

now you see whores wearing a crucifix gold necklace posting nudes on /soc/ and reddit. its a century of religious famine, and Qiyamah (judgement day) is coming VERY soon.
How does islam deal with the fact that Jesus repeatedly called himself the son of god/ he is God? Plus Jesus and the religion of Christianity are a few hundred years before the founding of i slam so you can't just say that he was actually a muslim.

How does islam deal with the fact that Jesus repeatedly called himself the son of god/ he is God? Plus Jesus and the religion of Christianity are a few hundred years before the founding of i slam so you can't just say that he was actually a muslim.
Jesus never actually did say he was the son of God himself.

he was a mere man like Muhammad SAW, the miracles that happened was through Allah and only possible with Allah and no other.

its why the holy trinity is viewed as shirk by any honorable Muslim, and having a crucifix of Jesus in a church in the center is shirk by idolatry. same with statues of Mary, Joseph, and the other saints.

From what I've been told: We accept Isa (AS) as a prophet but we don't believe God has a son. So no, we don't see him as God. Islam was always there from the beginning, but its meaning and revelation has been twisted.

Isis is funded by the west and Jews to help in the eventual takeover of the oil pipeline in Syria. Supporting Isis is supporting Jews and the west.
these are mere conspiracies.

the west is going to plunder oil wherever there is war. and IS has a presence beyond Syria, its an ideology, not just a state.

i GUARENTEE the west does NOT want the ideology to be funded. thats why its so bumfk impossible to find their propaganda in one organized place. the Jews run all the media.

Isis is funded by the west and Jews to help in the eventual takeover of the oil pipeline in Syria. Supporting Isis is supporting Jews and the west.
JFL a Christian is more woke than somebody who says he's a Muslim is. Kek. I love this forum sometimes. Although I'll have to correct that it's zionist rather than Jews. It's important to differentiate between right-wing political cunts that deserve a painful death and religious people who practice their religion.

Jesus never actually did say he was the son of God himself.

he was a mere man like Muhammad SAW, the miracles that happened was through Allah and only possible with Allah and no other.

its why the holy trinity is viewed as shirk by any honorable Muslim, and having a crucifix of Jesus in a church in the center is shirk by idolatry. same with statues of Mary, Joseph, and the other saints.
But he did say he was the son of God.
Screenshot 20180316 233535

Here he said his father in heaven revealed that he is the son of God to Simon.
Screenshot 20180316 233612

And also here.
Jesus was also charged with the crime of saying he was the son of God, that is why he got crucified.
It would be easier if Muslims straight up denied his validity instead of saying he was muslim.

these are mere conspiracies.

the west is going to plunder oil wherever there is war. and IS has a presence beyond Syria, its an ideology, not just a state.

i GUARENTEE the west does NOT want the ideology to be funded. thats why its so bumfk impossible to find their propaganda in one organized place. the Jews run all the media.
Here is direct proof that Isis is funded by the US.
CUDfc5MWoAAfnj6.jpg

Also notice how most Isis soldiers aren't even from Iraq or Syria
mercenarios+usa+libia+6.jpg

JFL a Christian is more woke than somebody who says he's a Muslim is. Kek. I love this forum sometimes. Although I'll have to correct that it's zionist rather than Jews. It's important to differentiate between right-wing political cunts that deserve a painful death and religious people who practice their religion.
What do you think of the evidence I posted directly above?

What do you think of the evidence I posted directly above?
I have my own piece of evidence but I'm not entirely sure what I should think of yours, it seems plausible.

@Crustaciouse you are Christian?

the islam threads were funny but got obnoxious after a while

Nausea was one of my favorite posters on here, wish he'd come back.

nausea was a larper, he just liked syrian rebel ideology LMAO

I'm glad the larpers are gone. Oh and hey bushladen is a cucktear, just go to their sub and look at one of the recent posts. JFL. Cucktears larping as Muslims because cucktears hate Muslims. I hate cucktears even more now.

My man knows the reality

Lol all the muslimscels here are larping/using this as an extreme cope
>says the Muslims are coping because they're religious and religion is cope

>is a religious Jew himself

That's the peak of stupidity and retardation.

Jews have high IQ my ass.

I'm glad the larpers are gone. Oh and hey bushladen is a cucktear, just go to their sub and look at one of the recent posts. JFL. Cucktears larping as Muslims because cucktears hate Muslims. I hate cucktears even more now.
This, only LARPers talk about extremism on every post. I'm muslim but I haven't even mentioned it

I am atheist lmao
You lied because you couldn't respond to my replay ? I know you're a Jew, no need to lie. Ignoring the response would've been better for you tbh.

You lied because you couldn't respond to my replay ? I know you're a Jew, no need to lie. Ignoring the response would've been better for you tbh.
His ethnicity is Jewish. He never said he was religiously Jewish.

This, only LARPers talk about extremism on every post. I'm muslim but I haven't even mentioned it

Woke AF. I didn't know you were a brother. Hello brother.

It's why I can't fully trust users that don't post pictures