Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the internet before females

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★

Weebcels, watch this video.

The internet became too accessible for females with the normalization of laptops and smartphones. All the fun and magic was sucked out of it so fast as it just became a streamlined hellhole for females to extract money from men. Even this guy predicted the death of anime.

"... indeed it is very true that, just as the most beautiful tune in the world is vulgarized beyond all bearing once the public has taken to hum it and the street organs to play it, so the work of art that has appealed to the sham connoisseurs, that is admired by the uncritical, that is not content to rouse the enthusiasm of only a chosen few, becomes for this very reason, in the eyes of the elect, a thing polluted, commonplace, almost repulsive..."

Bring back April 4th, 1998

Soon they will take over Tor

These were the best times tbh. This forum is only male only place right now.

Yeah, smartphone have honestly ruined my life. Tinder should be banned.

Depending on how the eu censors sites,we may get that back,this is honestly my last straw of hope for this internet.

Technology really changed over the last 20 years. All in women’s favor though.

All the things they get involved with they dilute and ruin.

Easy tech is more females and other low iq groups coming online

The internet should be acessible only with an Ethernet cable.

i remember those days... waaaaaaay better than now.

The internet did have a charm to it when dial up was still a thing. Flash games were still well made and worth playing, I still sometimes reminisce about the old DBZ or catdog flash games I used to play as a kid, shit I even used to play habbo hotel alot. I had a habbo club membership for like a year straight and got all the exclusive furni before giving it all away and quitting when I turned 13. Social media was almost unheard of. I remember logging on to chat rooms when I was like ten and my dad freaking the fuck out worse than I've ever seen when he saw the type of shit that went on in a public aol chatroom, of course at the time I didn't understand why.

We need to turn back time.

We had a few morons back then. Now they are the majority.
I wish I could find a legit way to pay peanuts my internet subscription. Sometimes I feel I'm paying to read useless shit of people.
Except this place, all the rests are long time gone.