Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the fucking gym

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Thanks to Corona I had to stop going to the gym and I really fucking miss it. I'm losing all my fucking progress.

There is nothing nicer than using all your hatred and frustration as fuel for musclemaxxing.

I can't even gymmaxx because my parents have no time to take me there. Luckily, I'll get my drivers license soon.

Thanks to Corona I had to stop going to the gym and I really fucking miss it. I'm losing all my fucking progress.

There is nothing nicer than using all your hatred and frustration as fuel for musclemaxxing.
Same tbh. Lost my motivation after a vaccination (not COVID, but another one) which led to a loss of strength for some weeks and now I have trouble to motivate myself at home.

the thought that you are losing your gains is indeed suifuel

Major lifefuel that all gym faggots (yeah that includes gymcels obviously) are crying and losing gains, ngl. :feelsYall:

I miss being allowed to go outside without getting fined

Same. This is what fat people must feel like

the thought that you are losing your gains is indeed suifuel
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Too depressed to gymmaxx....

Same. This is what fat people must feel like
It's even worse because I'm almost fucking 30. I'm now in my fucking prime. In 5 years I will lift weaker than now and in 10 even MORE weaker.

Fucking corona is ruining my life.

Thankfully I only went gym a handful of times, complete waste of time for me.