Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss Tellem-T

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
I thought he was a pretty good poster, and funny to boot. 

It's a shame if he was a truecel, he got shit on by fellow virgins. 

I understand what the overall feel of this site should be, but I think a little humor and light discussion is good. Especially for times when your copes are working out for you or if you're having a good day for whatever reason. 

RIP Tellem, you will be missed.

what was he banned for

People are getting permabans for 10% warnings now. Who knows, maybe you'll be next.

Virginp0wers said:
what was he banned for

He requested it, he said he felt unwelcome here and was being harassed in threads and in private messages.

Grain_of_sin said:
People are getting permabans for 10% warnings now. Who knows, maybe you'll be next.

THE BAN LOTTERY 

WHO WILL WIN?

Virginp0wers said:
what was he banned for

He was a pussy that didn't know how to block somebody.

which fakecel will @thevman get next on the hitlist

we'll purge this place of all the non-virgins.

I miss him too. A lot of legendary posters are gone from this site.

Sub8Hate said:
He requested it, he said he felt unwelcome here and was being harassed in threads and in private messages.

He got banned temporary, and THEN felt unwanted and requested a permanent. I felt pretty bad. I was the one that told the mod.

Nothing can be as bad as when incel9100 left r/incels. That was tragic as hell.  :'(

Zielony4 said:
He got banned temporary, and THEN felt unwanted and requested a permanent. I felt pretty bad. I was the one that told the mod.

Nothing can be as bad as when incel9100 left r/incels. That was tragic as hell.  :'(

who was he and why did he leave (incel9100)

tenta said:
who was he and why did he leave (incel9100)

He was a very funny member from the reddit sub who caused lots of drama, but it was hilarious. He tricked one of the fakecels into getting banned before and got himself suspended for vote manipulation. He introduced us to those chad vs virgin memes. At first, he was accused of being a troll but somehow convinced the mod that he wasn't. We made a small group on reddit called r/lovecels and he accidentally invited a girl into the private group, and another mod got mad and removed him from the group, so like Tellem--T, he felt unwanted and he left. Tellem--T was in r/lovecels also, but I think he left around that time as well, but because he couldn't deal with the negativity.

We're already a tiny group, so it sucks to be shunned by people who are supposed to be one of the few we can relate to.  :'(

Zielony4 said:
He was a very funny member from the reddit sub who caused lots of drama, but it was hilarious. He tricked one of the fakecels into getting banned before and got himself suspended for vote manipulation. He introduced us to those chad vs virgin memes. At first, he was accused of being a troll but somehow convinced the mod that he wasn't. We made a small group on reddit called r/lovecels and he accidentally invited a girl into the private group, and another mod got mad and removed him from the group, so like Tellem--T, he felt unwanted and he left. Tellem--T was in r/lovecels also, but I think he left around that time as well, but because he couldn't deal with the negativity.

We're already a tiny group, so it sucks to be shunned by people who are supposed to be one of the few we can relate to.  :'(

lovecels? damn there so many subreddits with the cel suffix, he sounds like a lovely fellow however

Poor guy.

5NdgMS.jpg

Grain_of_sin said:

if theyre getting banned without prior warnings you can bet your ass they deserved it. there's also the ban appeal section so if you feel you were banned unfairly you can go there and put us on blast.

azavii never warned; he either permabanned or did nothing at all.

the more cottoncels the better. all we have is milkcels and currycels. the onky cottoncel i can still think of here is popbob

retarded_dumbshit said:
Grain_of_sin said:
if theyre getting banned without prior warnings you can bet your ass they deserved it. there's also the ban appeal section so if you feel you were banned unfairly you can go there and put us on blast.
azavii never warned; he either permabanned or did nothing at all.
lol. azavii did warn, and he did always message on r/incels. he was the only responsve mod who cared. you got moded in the last few months and literally no one knew why

TheVman said:
lol. azavii did warn, and he did always message on r/incels. he was the only responsve mod who cared. you got moded in the last few months and literally no one knew why

if you received a pm from azavii warning you for your behaviour let me tell you that you were extremely lucky; he had way too much on his plate and couldnt be bothered dealing with people as personally as we do here. i also never saw him temp ban. actually i remember one day he messaged me telling me he would perma ban some people i temp banned because thats just how he was, he didnt give people second chances because he dealt with hoards  of normies on a daily basis.

also, judging from some of the things youve said about the way the subreddit was moderated you dont know anything about the way we worked in /r/incels. please stop misinforming people just to drive your narrative of this site's moderation being bad.

E:
> you got moded in the last few months and literally no one knew why
because he chose me as a moderator. you sound like an absolute cunt. you clearly have no idea how hard it was for azavii to moderate that place. he needed new moderators. and just FYI, both my and mental_out's presence in the moderation team really lightened the load for azavii.

why are you talking so much shit? why dont you go to a different incel site if you hate this place so much?

When Incels get warnings or temp bans, their usually not patient enough, and some ask for a perm ban, because their not happy with it (or felt like they didn't deserve it). IMO, just hold on, and as it will be over soon... We all make irrational decisions, when we're upset, annoyed, or mad. People should learn how to be patient, imo.

Grain_of_sin said:

Only if you're at 90% warning.

I don't get this, he was a chadlite having a good laugh at our expense. Stockholm syndrome anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180219-130112.png
    Screenshot_20180219-130112.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 122
FeminismsCancer said:
I don't get this, he was a chadlite having a good laugh at our expense. Stockholm syndrome anyone?
most people here are just here to have a laugh at us and aren't' even incels

@Grain_of_sin

?

He was probably at 90%, 90+10 = 100% = permaban.

TheVman said:

What if he was really incel and you bullied him? That's fucked up, no?

TheVman said:

Unfortunately

Sub8Hate said:

With his appearance? Yeah nah, he's even admitted to having girls interested in him. JFL if you fall for these LARPers.

He said he would make sure to leave me his contact details before he left but he didn't. If you're reading this Tellem--T: FUARK YOU AKHI.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He said he would make sure to leave me his contact details before he left but he didn't. If you're reading this Tellem--T: FUARK YOU AKHI.

I think he may have an alt here, not sure though.

Sub8Hate said:
I think he may have an alt here, not sure though.

I doubt it, he said this site was taking a huge toll on his mental state. My akhi is gone.

Hunter said:
the more cottoncels the better. all we have is milkcels and currycels. the onky cottoncel i can still think of here is popbob

dafuq is a cottoncel im curry white halfbreed

Yeah. Wish he came back. Come back Tellem if you se this.

Sub8Hate said:
TheVman said:
every thread he made was a troll tread and he would almost always mention his profile with his robust jaw or frame