Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss StaroRavager and angrycurrycel

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
It was so fun postmaxxing with them last spring and summer and now they both disappeared for over a half year and no one seems to remember them :feelsrope: (except me)

they were cool guys and hope they’re doing ok

I know them both. angrycurrycel posts on Looksmax now.

Nostalgiapill

Hope the best for them

i tried searching on that site and nothing popped up :feelsrope:
Then I must have confused him with somebody else. My bad. :(
Now I remember who you are talking about... the curry with the broken English? I saw his picture nearly 2 years ago when he got banned here. He looked slightly above average.

I added some more text to that post. Did you read it?
He never got banned here, @angrycurrycel 17k + posts then disappeared, still think ur confusing him with someone else

i don't know them but let's hope they aren't incel anymore

He never got banned here, @angrycurrycel 17k + posts then disappeared, still think ur confusing him with someone else
Modi probably took his internet away.

I remember them, proper lads

Yeah I remember them
Well, I remember their avis and that they existed
I don't know anything about them

I genuinely belive that StaroRavager killed himself. He said something along those lines in the past. Plus he seemed really depressed, when i talked to him.

angrycurrycel isnt on discords either. he just dipped

F for staro tho :cryfeels:

I'm from Delhi
I am Pakistani but I live in the Netherlands. I was in Pakistan earlier this year. I came home at the right time, because Corona-chan started PWNing people here just two days after I got back home.

I've never seen them here or don't remember

I am Pakistani but I live in the Netherlands. I was in Pakistan earlier this year. I came home at the right time, because Corona-chan started PWNing people here just two days after I got back home.
You got lucky

Btw there was another pakistani here who I think lived in Pakistan. He asked for a ban and never returned tho. He was @beta_max .

You got lucky

Btw there was another pakistani here who I think lived in Pakistan. He asked for a ban and never returned tho. He was @beta_max .
I realized I was absolutely beyond hope when I was in Pakistan. I will make a thread about it soon. I never met that guy, but I have met a few Pakistanis on looksmax.org

I realized I was absolutely beyond hope when I was in Pakistan. I will make a thread about it soon. I never met that guy, but I have met a few Pakistanis on looksmax.org
I imagine you thought you had a chance in Pakistan as the number of Chads would be less but if you are 2/10 ( as your title reads ), there is no place on earth where you would have it easy ( or worse even have a chance ). For some reason ethnics seem to forget that women are only attracted to top 20% of men and think somehow things would be different in their country of origin. Suffice to say most men in curryland live shitty lives in retrospect, living in shithole, shitty wages, inceldom but atleast majority of them have outgoing friends. I don't even have that.

You met with pakistani looksmax users? They are moggers ngl

Wish I joined the forum in 2018

I never got to meet them

How bad is it in Delhi ?
Degeneracy? Well some cities top in being " liberal ", Delhi and some others are top in it.

Can't be worse than being a hindu dindu shitskin. At least Kashmiris can cope with white skin.
Kek majority of Kashmiris are shitskins similar to Punjabis and cope at having "white skin" because 1 percent of the population is fairskinned.
It's similar to pakis coping with their shitskin rape baby inbred subhumanity by going we wuz Aryan , Arab , Persian or turn when in reality people with these genes are a minority and and majority of Pakistani fags have full on dark brown skin.
Degeneracy? Well some cities top in being " liberal ", Delhi and some others are top in it.
Which cities are these

Kek majority of Kashmiris are shitskins similar to Punjabis and cope at having "white skin" because 1 percent of the population is fairskinned.
It's similar to pakis coping with their shitskin rape baby inbred subhumanity by going we wuz Aryan , Arab , Persian or turn when in reality people with these genes are a minority and and majority of Pakistani fags have full on dark brown skin.

Which cities are these
Then how come you ugly street-shitting vegans are always trying to be white when you will always be a shitskin? Meanwhile Punjabis are lighter than other curries could ever be. I've never seen a white-passing curry that wasn't a Punjabi or Kashmiri. But sure keep coping with your street-shitting shitskin copes. :feelskek:

Then how come you ugly street-shitting vegans are always trying to be white when you will always be a shitskin? Meanwhile Punjabis are lighter than other curries could ever be. I've never seen a white-passing curry that wasn't a Punjabi or Kashmiri. But sure keep coping with your street-shitting shitskin copes. :feelskek:
Yes 1 percent of Punjabis equal 99 percent of Punjabis cope , majority of Punjabis have darkskin and no amount of paki coping would change that.

Is he still angry?
Apparently that was somebody else tbh.
Yes 1 percent of Punjabis equal 99 percent of Punjabis cope , majority of Punjabis have darkskin and no amount of paki coping would change that.
Keep crying for Punjabis you subhuman Ganges cuck. Plenty of white Punjabis and that is excluding the white-passing ones. Your tears are delicious. :)

Pakis are the biggest white worshippers literally ruined their country cause merica and continuously talk about being Aryan or ancient Greek tribe when they are shitskin.

Pakis are the biggest white worshippers literally ruined their country cause merica and continuously talk about being Aryan or ancient Greek tribe when they are shitskin.
Meanwhile some retarded Indians have been coping hard and came up with "INDIGENOUS ARYANS" theory which has been debunked. You Indians are deluded as hell. :feelskek:

Meanwhile some retarded Indians have been coping hard and came up with "INDIGENOUS ARYANS" theory which has been debunked. You Indians are deluded as hell. :feelskek:
Aryans were pastoralist nomads and didn't do shit , it's there descendants with mainly indian genes in Gangetic Valley who created most of indian discoveries and philosophies. Few of them were from Punjab such as panini he was from takshila which is in modern day Pakistan.
The truth is philosophical and scientific Zenith of India happened after aryan genes had completely mixed in to the population.
So me more Aryan is stupid.

Aryans were pastoralist nomads and didn't do shit , it's there descendants with mainly indian genes in Gangetic Valley who created most of indian discoveries and philosophies. Few of them were from Punjab such as panini he was from takshila which is in modern day Pakistan.
The truth is philosophical and scientific Zenith of India happened after aryan genes had completely mixed in to the population.
So me more Aryan is stupid.
Do you even comprehend what I'm saying? I'm saying it's INDIANS that came up with that now-debunked theory. Because hindu dindus can't cope with the fact they're living off of what their invaders left behind. :feelskek: Which is why your leading government is trying hard to erase all Islamic traces from India. :feelskek: Imagine having such fragile egos thinking the color of your skin matters.