Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/incels.

C

curry

Guest
I miss not having to click on every post to see if it is interesting where as I could've just previewed it before. I miss the memes as long as it wasn't overdone, the st.blackopscel pictures. I miss the activity of the sub and the numerous posts now it is just a couple dozen users online. Is this going to be the format forever, anyway we can add upgrades to it. Anyway, to get regular users who disappeared to come back.
 
How can anyone miss anything from there...

At least this place gives you the option of having a p e r s o n a l i t y in the form of an avatar or signature, something that cannot be allowed on reddit because reddit is the antecedent of an Orwellian nightmare ("everyone is the same!")

Notice how all redditors have that refined and polished posting style too, indistinguishable from another.

Jfl
 
I miss it as well but it was bound to happen being on a cucked site. Imo this forum isn't bad at all and I've gotten used to it real fast. The truecels out there will come eventually.
 
ItWontBeMe said:
How can anyone miss anything from there...

At least this place gives you the option of having a p e r s o n a l i t y in the form of an avatar or signature, something that cannot be allowed on reddit because reddit is the antecedent of an Orwellian nightmare ("everyone is the same!")

Notice how all redditors have that refined and polished posting style too, indistinguishable from another.

Jfl

you dont miss the dark humour, the memes, the original users who have not shown up to this site, the numerous posts i can spend reading? this format seems so plain and boring.


a-virgin-nigger said:
I miss it as well but it was bound to happen being on a cucked site. Imo this forum isn't bad at all and I've gotten used to it real fast. The truecels out there will come eventually.

its so plain granted it is only a couple days old. i want to be able to preview before actually clicking on the post. i just feel really sad and i miss it.
 
Only thing I miss is mobile browsing on my phone while in bed.
 
yeah. I wonder what awaits us in the future.
 
this format is 10000000x better
 
Finally after months of lurking /r/incels I can finally speak!
 
We were a shining light in a dark and degenerate world weren't we?

What happened to our own home is a disgrace, the roasties/cucks and their feminist overloads will be made to pay the price one day.
 
LynchingTriHards said:
Finally after months of lurking /r/incels I can finally speak!

TriHard Cx
 
This place will be much better, it's already pretty good.
 
You miss being cucked by reddit?
 
If you prefer the imageboard format, then it would be possible to create our own chan, like IncelChan or something. I don't mind the BBS forum though.
 
yeah, a lot of truecels are missing. This place isn't the same. I liked the layout/interface on reddit too.

But at least we can say what we want here. No cucks or ugly bitches brigading 24/7
 
fukmylyf said:
No cucks or ugly bitches brigading 24/7

They already are, look at some of the posts at inceltears. These people won't give up. They're literally obsessed with us.
 
I don't since Reddit stop letting me login or create new accounts months ago due to some weird bug.
 
reddit is a lot cleaner. that's the only thing I miss
 
curry said:
I miss not having to click on every post to see if it is interesting where as I could've just previewed it before. I miss the memes as long as it wasn't overdone, the st.blackopscel pictures. I miss the activity of the sub and the numerous posts now it is just a couple dozen users online. Is this going to be the format forever, anyway we can add upgrades to it. Anyway, to get regular users who disappeared to come back.

there is an v/incel voat that is active
 
Cage at missing plebbit.
 
It was a good sub except it was cucked thanks to reddit
 
I don't miss reddit AT ALL. Everyone hates reddit except bluepilled cucks. Everyone shits on reddit including lookism, misc, sluthate, 4chan.. everyone
 
PortraitOfTheAutist said:
If you prefer the imageboard format, then it would be possible to create our own chan, like IncelChan or something. I don't mind the BBS forum though.

id love an imageboard format. i miss seeing st.blackopscel.
 
we can make the ui a bit more like reddit, but I like to tear away old memories, especially bad ones
 
curry said:
PortraitOfTheAutist said:
If you prefer the imageboard format, then it would be possible to create our own chan, like IncelChan or something. I don't mind the BBS forum though.

id love an imageboard format. i miss seeing st.blackopscel.

fuck off with that cringy subhuman degenerate, what are you 12? that's the most reddit tier cringiest meme ever, the whole chan is laughing at you cucks and your cringy memes

holy shit, are you brain dead?
 
Its nice to be away from the shithole thats reddit, it was only a matter of time until that place got rid of r/incels no amount of the mods trying to go along with guidelines mattered since the entire site was out for r/incels.
 
You have to let go of the past. I know how you feel but it's long gone. We have to move on.
 
Other than the the design, fuck reddit I’ll never miss that cucked site.
 
I miss not having Lookism shitposting noncels infesting the userbase.
 
Leddit's design is easier to use on mobile, but the community there is shit
 
Post from lookism

So a shoplifiting subreddit where people upload pics of stolen items to the internet for all too see, which is illegal, and a subreddit where you can watch people die and be tortured are somehow worse than incels? LOL ok.3
 
We need to create an v/Theincels clone in voat and set this in private, second request
 
I can't last any longer.
Screenshot 20231005 223011
 

Similar threads

GooberMcKee
Replies
34
Views
557
GooberMcKee
GooberMcKee
Samuel Little
Replies
55
Views
1K
ElTruecel
ElTruecel
SnakeCel
Replies
8
Views
333
SalveMatteo
SalveMatteo
curryboy420
Replies
30
Views
508
darkdoomer
darkdoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top