Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/incels.

C

curry

I miss not having to click on every post to see if it is interesting where as I could've just previewed it before. I miss the memes as long as it wasn't overdone, the st.blackopscel pictures. I miss the activity of the sub and the numerous posts now it is just a couple dozen users online. Is this going to be the format forever, anyway we can add upgrades to it. Anyway, to get regular users who disappeared to come back.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
How can anyone miss anything from there...

At least this place gives you the option of having a p e r s o n a l i t y in the form of an avatar or signature, something that cannot be allowed on reddit because reddit is the antecedent of an Orwellian nightmare ("everyone is the same!")

Notice how all redditors have that refined and polished posting style too, indistinguishable from another.

Jfl

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 37m
I miss it as well but it was bound to happen being on a cucked site. Imo this forum isn't bad at all and I've gotten used to it real fast. The truecels out there will come eventually.

C

curry

ItWontBeMe said:
How can anyone miss anything from there...

At least this place gives you the option of having a p e r s o n a l i t y in the form of an avatar or signature, something that cannot be allowed on reddit because reddit is the antecedent of an Orwellian nightmare ("everyone is the same!")

Notice how all redditors have that refined and polished posting style too, indistinguishable from another.

Jfl

you dont miss the dark humour, the memes, the original users who have not shown up to this site, the numerous posts i can spend reading? this format seems so plain and boring.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I miss it as well but it was bound to happen being on a cucked site. Imo this forum isn't bad at all and I've gotten used to it real fast. The truecels out there will come eventually.

its so plain granted it is only a couple days old. i want to be able to preview before actually clicking on the post. i just feel really sad and i miss it.

neverwinxii

neverwinxii

Greycel
Only thing I miss is mobile browsing on my phone while in bed.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
1d 5h 22m
yeah. I wonder what awaits us in the future.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
this format is 10000000x better

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
8d 20h 45m
Finally after months of lurking /r/incels I can finally speak!

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
We were a shining light in a dark and degenerate world weren't we?

What happened to our own home is a disgrace, the roasties/cucks and their feminist overloads will be made to pay the price one day.

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 37m
LynchingTriHards said:
Finally after months of lurking /r/incels I can finally speak!

TriHard Cx

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
This place will be much better, it's already pretty good.

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
150d 15h 22m
You miss being cucked by reddit?

PortraitOfTheAutist

PortraitOfTheAutist

Greycel
If you prefer the imageboard format, then it would be possible to create our own chan, like IncelChan or something. I don't mind the BBS forum though.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
yeah, a lot of truecels are missing. This place isn't the same. I liked the layout/interface on reddit too.

But at least we can say what we want here. No cucks or ugly bitches brigading 24/7

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
8d 20h 45m
fukmylyf said:
No cucks or ugly bitches brigading 24/7

They already are, look at some of the posts at inceltears. These people won't give up. They're literally obsessed with us.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
71d 4h 50m
I don't since Reddit stop letting me login or create new accounts months ago due to some weird bug.

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
144d 17h 39m
reddit is a lot cleaner. that's the only thing I miss

I

incel

Banned
-
4d 14h 38m
curry said:
I miss not having to click on every post to see if it is interesting where as I could've just previewed it before. I miss the memes as long as it wasn't overdone, the st.blackopscel pictures. I miss the activity of the sub and the numerous posts now it is just a couple dozen users online. Is this going to be the format forever, anyway we can add upgrades to it. Anyway, to get regular users who disappeared to come back.

there is an v/incel voat that is active

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 17h 3m
Cage at missing plebbit.

C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
It was a good sub except it was cucked thanks to reddit

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 40m
I don't miss reddit AT ALL. Everyone hates reddit except bluepilled cucks. Everyone shits on reddit including lookism, misc, sluthate, 4chan.. everyone

C

curry

PortraitOfTheAutist said:
If you prefer the imageboard format, then it would be possible to create our own chan, like IncelChan or something. I don't mind the BBS forum though.

id love an imageboard format. i miss seeing st.blackopscel.

crushed

crushed

Greycel
we can make the ui a bit more like reddit, but I like to tear away old memories, especially bad ones

G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
2h 2m
curry said:
PortraitOfTheAutist said:

id love an imageboard format. i miss seeing st.blackopscel.

fuck off with that cringy subhuman degenerate, what are you 12? that's the most reddit tier cringiest meme ever, the whole chan is laughing at you cucks and your cringy memes

holy shit, are you brain dead?

R

RoundJaw

Greycel
Its nice to be away from the shithole thats reddit, it was only a matter of time until that place got rid of r/incels no amount of the mods trying to go along with guidelines mattered since the entire site was out for r/incels.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
You have to let go of the past. I know how you feel but it's long gone. We have to move on.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
Other than the the design, fuck reddit I’ll never miss that cucked site.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
I miss not having Lookism shitposting noncels infesting the userbase.

D

Deleted member 1198

Self-banned
-
1m
Leddit's design is easier to use on mobile, but the community there is shit

P

Puto

Banned
-
Post from lookism

So a shoplifiting subreddit where people upload pics of stolen items to the internet for all too see, which is illegal, and a subreddit where you can watch people die and be tortured are somehow worse than incels? LOL ok.3

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
We need to create an v/Theincels clone in voat and set this in private, second request