Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/braincels

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic groypmaster
★★★★★
Brah like bro like me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo are og incels we both miss reddit incels subreddit r/braincels so much

What took you so long to make an account here? I remember everyone on the r/braincels subreddit lampooning this forum and the users who used GIF avatars and colorful nametags.

What took you so long to make an account here? I remember everyone on the r/braincels subreddit lampooning this forum and the users who used GIF avatars and colorful nametags.
In my case I tried to improve in every way possible because I was fucked up in every way. And I did improve but that didn't help much with girls so here I am.

In my case I tried to improve in every way possible because I was fucked up in every way. And I did improve but that didn't help much with girls so here I am.
At what point in your life do you see yourself presently? Is this the end before new beginnings or is it the beginning after the end? Have you reached the extinction event or is this the eternal recurrence?

Is it over?

At what point in your life do you see yourself presently? Is this the end before new beginnings or is it the beginning after the end? Have you reached the extinction event or is this the eternal recurrence?

Is it over?
I think it's over. I'm still struggling trying everything I can think of but it's not really working. I'm trying to be optimistic though.

I was on there too and r/incels as well, I preferred those communities to this one, but alas I have little choice to choose from.