Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss r/braincels

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I was looking trough some of my old messages and it was so much fun.
The forum formar is not the same, I used to post memes everyday.

I miss those days

pass the rope boyos :society:

Part of what made it so special is that it was on reddit, so there would be black pilled(or knowing of it) redditors there who would have pretty interesting things to say and were pretty funny too

Yes but SJWism and femicunts took over and every male space got shut down. Now we gotta have our own dedicated forums/websites so we can connect and femicunts and degenerates get to say and do whatever they want on cuckddit.

I miss incelselfie days

Same. There was something about incel subreddits that made it a more enjoyable place than here tbh, it was like our fucking embassies and outposts

Yes but SJWism and femicunts took over and every male space got shut down. Now we gotta have our own dedicated forums/websites so we can connect and femicunts and degenerates get to say and do whatever they want on cuckddit.

I don't see how upgrading from being a renter to owning your own land is a bad thing.

I wonder If it Will ever Be topped. You dont know you Are living The good Times Until its over

I miss too they were funny

Same. There was something about incel subreddits that made it a more enjoyable place than here tbh, it was like our fucking embassies and outposts
Reddit has a very good format which is why it ended up being so popular.

I think this place should have small changes made to try to replicate Reddit's style, such as by minimizing the prevelance of poster profile information and allowing image thumbnails in board view.

Reddit has a very good format which is why it ended up being so popular.

I think this place should have small changes made to try to replicate Reddit's style, such as by minimizing the prevelance of poster profile information and allowing image thumbnails in board view.
It had nothing to do with the format, it was the fact that our very existence at soycuck HQ made it's inhabitants seethe, so much so that we made such real estates out of their heads to the point where we lived in them rent-free. This in turn made our notoriety spread throughout the site and into every corner of the internet, the exposure was seriously fucking addicting, it also lead to the creation of this site once the OG subreddit went down.

It had nothing to do with the format, it was the fact that our very existence at soycuck HQ made it's inhabitants seethe, so much so that we made such real estates out of their heads to the point where we lived in them rent-free. This in turn made our notoriety spread throughout the site and into every corner of the internet, the exposure was seriously fucking addicting, it also lead to the creation of this site once the OG subreddit went down.
Living rent-free in all of their heads even today was worth the forum getting the axe.

I still remember the H2Ocel meme and the ridiculous gigachad morphs.

I was talking of why Reddit as a whole got popular and the reason is that it has a good format.

I was talking of why Reddit as a whole got popular and the reason is that it has a good format.
Also people would go full ballistic in the old times of incel sub reddits. This website is completely fucking tame in comparison to what used to get posted on the subs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
People were really fucking extreme back then, but most of them were trolls with fake accounts and trying to gain notoriety.