Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I miss my nigga...

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
360FFB4E EBD5 434C A55B F4718FBAA877

3C892F80 98CE 4F6B 8E2B 7140D20124DF

This is like when Joker killed Batman, or when Elmer Fudd left Buggs bunny alone. My nigga gone! Where he go?
In memoriam I covered a song for him

I missed you more when you were taking a break

NIGGA IS GONEEEE

Died from coronavirus

great work, we should send it to his parents to show our support for him

Hope he got corona.

Ngl do miss him.

I think hes pretending to be dead so he can screenshot all our posts talking about him. Then in a week he will make a post to IT saying "omg the incels are obsessed with me"

Over for that karma farming fatass phaggot

Should we start to get worried?

I cried listening to that song.

Is he really dead?

Something wrong, I hold my head
Sigma gone, our nigga dead

Dead by soy overdose. Unfortunate

did he get banned from reddit?

Is he still in ICU? Corona bad shit for a fat guy.

IT may as well shut down now.

I think hes pretending to be dead so he can screenshot all our posts talking about him. Then in a week he will make a post to IT saying "omg the incels are obsessed with me"
Honestly part of me believes this is what hes doing, but we also have to remember that this is a guy so obsessed that he has posted nonstop on reddit 24/7 for years. I dont believe that he could willingly pull himself away from the computer, especially in times like this where people are quarantined in their houses

@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel@Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel @Skincel

Its over for smegma

It’s so weird hearing what people sound like.

Poor sigma, although he was cucked he was also one of our greatest sources of advertisement

Over for braziliansmegma

Did a bat piss in his soymilk?

he was kind of fun to tease tbh

My nigga sigma was too young damn :feelscry:

I don't browse that sub

Peace be upon him

nothing of value was lost
good cover btw