Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss my copes being fully effective

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I used to listen to so much music and it made me feel very good. I used to enjoy movies and anime so much. Now these do close to nothing. Even alcohol and drugs do close to nothing now. This is very sad.

That's just how the brain works.Your enjoyment of someting diminishes over time.Its sad.

Ever since i realized im just a pathetic consumer who is trying to distract himself from the ugly truth , my copes have become a double edged sword .

Ever since i realized im just a pathetic consumer who is trying to distract himself from the ugly truth , my copes have become a double edged sword .
I've known it from the start. That's all coping is. It's either that or rope so there is no need to hate yourself for it. Just accept it.

Not necessarily your fault. Audiovisual entertainment in the twenty-first century has been cucked AF so far.
Before joker and the lighthouse, I hadn't been in the theaters for a near half decade. These new movies anf shows are so alienating and garbage.

I've known it from the start. That's all coping is. It's either that or rope so there is no need to hate yourself for it. Just accept it.
I mean , back then , listening to Music or watching a good movie alsways gave me a dopamine rush and made me happy for a short time ,
but lile with every drug i have build up a tolerance for this instant hormonal gratification which just keeps on getting higher and higher .
Nowadays i almost instantly feel ashamed when i start coping with shit like that , cause i know that whenyou listen to music or watch a movie or something luke that , you are essentially cucking yourself cause you kind of surrender and make yourself part of the Reality of someone else instead of imagining and building a new reality for yourself by your own effort .
In other words , the only acceptable and honorable way of coping for me is distracting myself with Thing from MY imagination , like making Music , wwiting something or just daydreaming .
Cause then i dont feel shame or regret and i dont feel like a cuck afterwards .
When i am just a passive consumer of something that someone else has created , i often feel the same shame i feel after masturbating .

Last edited:
Yes i'm losing all my copes now, I just lay in bed and rot

I mean , back then , listening to Music or watching a good movie alsways gave me a dopamine rush and made me happy for a short time ,
but lile with every drug i have build up a tolerance for this instant hormonal gratification which just keeps on getting higher and higher .
Nowadays i almost instantly feel ashamed when i start coping with shit like that , cause i know that whenyou listen to music or watch a movie or something luke that , you are essentially cucking yourself cause you kind of surrender and make yourself part of the Reality of someone else instead of imagining and building a new reality for yourself by your own effort .
In other words , the only acceptable and honorable way of coping for me is distracting myself with Thing from MY imagination , like making Music , wwiting something or just daydreaming .
Cause then i dont feel shame or regret and i dont feel like a cuck afterwards .
When i am just a passive consumer of something that someone else has created , i often feel the same shame i feel after masturbating .
I used to draw alot but I stopped. I had no energy or drive to bother. not only that but other "artists" ostracized me too and it was demotivating At best I can daydream and fantasize because that doesn't take any energy.

Coping is coping. One isnt superior or lesser to another.

I used to draw alot but I stopped. I had no energy or drive to bother.
Its hard to have discipline when you are engulfed by Nihilism and nobody gives you even an ounce of attention or affection .
You need some kind of Fuel for your Willpower and our Tanks are always empty .

Its hard to have discipline when you are engulfed by Nihilism and nobody gives you even an ounce of attention or affection .
You need some kind of Fuel for your Willpower and our Tanks are always empty .
Yes.

I don't think coping with media is cucked. It's fictional. The creators are coping too. It's no where near as bad as say, worshiping Tyrone's and chads in sports as a cope.

Getting older and becoming fully aware my copes are "copes" has ensured nothing will ever work again.

Getting older and becoming fully aware my copes are "copes" has ensured nothing will ever work again.
Becoming aware is a curse and a blight.