Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss my childhood

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Before all the bullshit and hateful shit and being a loser. I used to enjoy my.life a bit. I used to have hope.life is really shit now.

i don't miss anything

mogger, my whole life has been pretty much shit

I miss having friends when I was a kid.

Before all the bullshit and hateful shit and being a loser. I used to enjoy my.life a bit. I used to have hope.life is really shit now.
Cant relate I was a loser all my life I only remember bad experiences from my childhood

all years have been the same to me i think but at least copes where slightly better than now

the world felt so different, so much better when i didn't care about respect and romance and the seeds of the blackpill hadn’t been planted

Cant relate I was a loser all my life I only remember bad experiences from my childhood
I was a loser.as.well but at least I even had some friends in school even if they were the other weird.guys.

And I thought I was gonna make money when I'm older so I didn't feel desperate and hopeless. And my parents didn't argue and ve so miserable.and old. We used to try and enjoy things

Me too, those were the better days. Every passing year is worse than the previous one

Everything here is true, we were almost equal beings when we were children, we were able to forgive and we weren't shallowly judging.

Then puberty has arrived

Only Miss my times with my grabdfathER . Everything else was shit