Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss hanging out with my friends

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
When I was younger I was social as fuck, hanging out with my friends and do a lot of things. Nothing can beat a good friendship its the best way to cope. We could get into fights, go for a picnic, catcall foids, and basically everything together. But since the last year I'm isolated and I dunno why. I think its due to me getting blackpilled and my lifestyle has changed. These were good times, I miss them so much and that's why I'll make sure I make good social circle when I start to college. If you have a chance, get a good social circle because that's the best way to cope

It was easy in childhood :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I was 20/21 I had a very active social life, going out every weekend, meeting up with friends regularly. Now I'm completely isolated from friends and social circles. I haven't met up with a friend for over a year.

i haven't had a friend since 2007/2008.

I want to go back

Never had friends just acquaintances, I invested effort and money in them just to get a shallow resemblance of friendship

when everything was said and done I was left alone and I have been alone every since

Must be nice having a social life. My "friends" started peeling off the moment they sensed the possibility of getting pussy and it was obvious hanging out with me wasn't going to help them. That was 20 years ago, not one friend since then.

The few friends I had all drifted away and I never see or hear from them anymore. It's ropefuel just to think about it.

I haven't had a friend for about 17 years now. I talk to no one but my mom and aunt.

Never had friends just acquaintances, I invested effort and money in them just to get a shallow resemblance of friendship

when everything was said and done I was left alone and I have been alone every since
Same, except I was just tired of being treated like the 8th wheel and ignored during convos/only invited out with them when I happen to over hear their plans. Its basically impossible to join a friend group if they've known eachother for a while.

Tons of friends in childhood and playdates almost every single day, weekends were amazing and holidays was the best! Friends really are the best cope I had so much fun in childhood and even in my teenage years I still had a lot of friends I could have incredible memorable experiences. I miss having that feeling of excitement of looking forward to hang out with friends that feeling of butterflies in the stomach of sheer happiness and excitement.
Everything was easy and better in childhood it was literally heaven on earth.

I haven’t had a friend since 2016 . It’s been 3.5 years

Must be nice having a social life. My "friends" started peeling off the moment they sensed the possibility of getting pussy and it was obvious hanging out with me wasn't going to help them. That was 20 years ago, not one friend since then.
I’m on the same trajectory. Lost all my “friends” in 2014 when I decided to finish high school online for my senior year. Even then, I haven’t had a good friendship with anyone since elementary.

It’s hard to relate to people and become friends when you have missed all the normal milestones that normal people hit in life. I’ve never kissed a foid, never traveled anywhere or went to college parties.