Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i miss gypsy crusader ):

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
Btw the kid wasnt afag and he actually hates fags and gypsy liked him

Btw the kid wasnt afag and he actually hates fags and gypsy liked him
yes i know, but jewtube doesn't want for them to upload the original video

hes funny but im more of a catboykami fan, kami is funnier with his blackface stuff

hes funny but im more of a catboykami fan, kami is funnier with his blackface stuff
who?

not going to lie, i am intrigued :what:

who?

not going to lie, i am intrigued :what:
he was another racist streamer like gypsy. they actually had beef at some point lol, i think they even talked about boxing irl. kami was like gypsy except instead of joker make up hed go on omegle in black face, or dressed up like a rabbi or an asian and just spew stereotypes, shit was funny. he also was the dude who went on a date with nick fuentes as a joke idk if you heard about that

he was another racist streamer like gypsy. they actually had beef at some point lol, i think they even talked about boxing irl. kami was like gypsy except instead of joker make up hed go on omegle in black face, or dressed up like a rabbi or an asian and just spew stereotypes, shit was funny. he also was the dude who went on a date with nick fuentes as a joke idk if you heard about that
oh shit yes, i do remember that faggot baiting moment. i am searching him up on bitchute to see his content

That man was a legend. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

That man was a legend. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
i heard that he is getting out on january 20th 2024... i can wait for that clown to come back. if he doesn't get cucked in prison. i hope he is making niggers suffer in jail :feelswhat:

i heard that he is getting out on january 20th 2024... i can wait for that clown to come back. if he doesn't get cucked in prison. i hope he is making niggers suffer in jail :feelswhat:
Why's he in prison? :fuk:

Why's he in prison? :fuk:
because the glowies were all over him since he became fucking based, and because they inspected his house and he had illegal weapons... he got jailed :feelsUgh:

because the glowies were all over him since he became fucking based, and because they inspected his house and he had illegal weapons... he got jailed :feelsUgh:
That's fucked, bro. :fuk:

That's fucked, bro. :fuk:
yes... they didn't give a shit when he got harassed by those fucking antifa cucks... but oh shit... he said nigger to a shitskin, boo-hoo :feelsUgh:

he should be fucking freed, life is so fucking unfair. :feelswhat:
the nigger government arrested and jailed him? What the fuck?
what were the charges? Fuck this gay earth :society:

the nigger government arrested and jailed him? What the fuck?
what were the charges? Fuck this gay earth :society:
the bro has a 41 month jail sentence with three years of freed supervision :fuk:

the bro has a 41 month jail sentence with three years of freed supervision :fuk:
41 months what the fuck??? and i already know hes been away for longer. That is some retarded shit.

41 months what the fuck??? and i already know hes been away for longer. That is some retarded shit.
i know, we have to free our nigger hating based chad hero from that jewish loving system, asap

i know, we have to free our nigger hating based chad hero from that jewish loving system, asap
yeah fuck that legitimately. Thats some bullshit they threw the book at him

yeah fuck that legitimately. Thats some bullshit they threw the book at him
of fucking course. we need a movement to free them nigger faggot haters, they are needed in this soyciety

He got what he deserved :smonk:

Aren't all of these guys you're sucking off faggots? I know Kami is for sure and if Crusader wasn't one, he definitely is now :feelshaha:

Aren't all of these guys you're sucking off faggots? I know Kami is for sure and if Crusader wasn't one, he definitely is now :feelshaha:
appreciate the art and not the artist, bro :feelshehe:

yes... they didn't give a shit when he got harassed by those fucking antifa cucks... but oh shit... he said nigger to a shitskin, boo-hoo :feelsUgh:
Fuck pantyfa! Defending the stupid niggers. :feelsseriously:

exactly, a man who knew how to defend himself and stated his based opinions
Instead of these spineless, soy yes-men who march to the beat they're told.

Riddle me this. I'm loud and obnoxious. I like music that rhymes. I'm a fraction of the population yet commit half of all crimes. What am I?

Riddle me this. I'm loud and obnoxious. I like music that rhymes. I'm a fraction of the population yet commit half of all crimes. What am I?
let me think... hmmmmmm :feelsLSD:

does if start with an n and that remaining words rhyme with eager? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I wish all the best for him. He really is a victim of this clown world.

Hoping gypsy the best, wonder what he'll do after his release. I doubt he will be back on omegle but maybe a vlog series might work better for him nowadays.

Hoping gypsy the best, wonder what he'll do after his release. I doubt he will be back on omegle but maybe a vlog series might work better for him nowadays.
yes, he can teach more mma techniques as well. that was really helpful :society: