Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss going to the beach

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I don't mean the beaches filled with naked degenerates who have no shame or dignity of course, but i mean isolated beaches with nothing but sand, sea and wind. It feels so good just sitting on the beach at night and thinking about nothing. Even if you're a subhuman like me you just stop caring because you're so engaged into the mood that your thoughts stop interfering every second. Looking at the sea reminds you how insignificant you're in the grand scheme of things which makes you sort of feel less shitty since you realize how you and your problems are very tiny and would disappear one day.

mogs me at having access to a beach

I miss late night woods maxxing

I want to burn it all down
Well what i meant by nature are things like trees, oceans, mountains, sky, all the beautiful inanimate things that are pleasing to the eye, i didn't mean organic living beings.

Sounds like heaven, I wish there was a beach nearby. Hiking is overrated, I just like to just sit watching a sunset with the sound of wind hitting the leaves, very calming.

Sounds like heaven, I wish there was a beach nearby. Hiking is overrated, I just like to just sit watching a sunset with the sound of wind hitting the leaves, very calming.
Well you can save some money and go to another country that have available beaches like Indonesia for example:
Koka-Beach-2.jpg

pink_beach_komodo.jpg

bingin_beach_bali.jpg

Absolutely beautiful and isn't expensive at all, a grand would be enough to comfortably last two weeks there.

Btw, your profile is really cool.

Well you can save some money and go to another country that have available beaches like Indonesia for example:
Koka-Beach-2.jpg

pink_beach_komodo.jpg

bingin_beach_bali.jpg

Absolutely beautiful and isn't expensive at all, a grand would be enough to comfortably last two weeks there.

Btw, your profile is really cool.

Thanks. Looks nice but I want to save my money to buy a house though there's probably cheaper beaches I can visit in Canada where I live.

Mogs me at having a beach. A beach without degenerates would be a peaceful place to ldar

All the beaches are usually crowded here, a big part of why I never go there.

Americancels from the East coast should try smaller Carolina beaches (not well known like Myrtle Beach or Wilmington, but rather small towns along the shore). There are even campsites 500 ft from the ocean there, so you can sleep alone in your tent listening to the ocean and birds singing all night

get back to kingdom hearts 3 fag
It's a really fucking great game. Beating yozora was so hard on critical, but I got it done