Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I miss filthy frank

I dont watch his stuff ngl

I like some of Joji’s stuff tbh

I feel like I’ve grown out of Filthy Frank-style humor in some ways (though this is ironic as I still laugh and dumb memes n shit)

I really miss "fat fuck frank" he uploaded the weirdest torrents ever.

May the God's have merci on his soul.

Why his music as Joji so blue pilled but his comedy was decent
I don’t really find it blue pilled or red pilled or whatever tbh

I do wish he would rap more like in his Pink Guy days. He’s a decent rapper. It doesn’t even have to be comedy, he’s capable of “serious” rap.

I like some of Joji’s stuff tbh

I feel like I’ve grown out of Filthy Frank-style humor in some ways (though this is ironic as I still laugh and dumb memes n shit)
I liked hes filthy frank raps better but hes still the same guy and same perspective when i saw hes interviews so i wish him the best on hes endeavors

I’ve kinda out grown his humor especially the pink guy character but some of his videos are still relatable

Why his music as Joji so blue pilled but his comedy was decent
Its not pilled at all imo he has hes feelings and also made songs bout women rejecting him cuz hes ugly well dats wat i heard in the interviews

I liked hes filthy frank raps better but hes still the same guy and same perspective when i saw hes interviews so i wish him the best on hes endeavors
Yeah I think he just got tired of the whole Filthy Frank thing. Also I’m pretty sure his epilepsy was another reason he retired.
I think music was always his passion. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never really enjoyed the Filthy Frank act.

Its not pilled at all imo he has hes feelings and also made songs bout women rejecting him cuz hes ugly well dats wat i heard in the interviews
I know he’s Asian but I wouldn’t call Joji ugly at all

also I have never understood his nationality. He was born in raised in Japan but is half Australian.
and yet he has no accent. I’d think he’d speak English with an Australian accent but he sounds like he’s from the USA (or Canadian, since he went to the Canadian University in Japan)

Last edited:
The video is good ngl

Yeah I think he just got tired of the whole Filthy Frank thing. Also I’m pretty sure his epilepsy was another reason he retired.
I think music was always his passion. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never really enjoyed the Filthy Frank act.
I doubt he didnt enjoy it cuz he was passionate af doing it and ye i think the seizures played a big part in it
The video is good ngl
Glad u likes
I know he’s Asian but I wouldn’t call Joji ugly at all
Hes def sub5

I liked his videos, but he's making some fire music rn ngl.

I liked his videos, but he's making some fire music rn ngl.
Can u reccommend me something ? Cuz i only know 2 of hes new songs and i wasnt a fan . but if u know somthing good pls share with me

Can u reccommend me something ? Cuz i only know 2 of hes new songs and i wasnt a fan . but if u know somthing good pls share with me
His old songs sounded way better and far more authentic trust

Ballads 1 is pretty decent

Slow Dancing in the Dark, Test Drive, Wanted U, and Yeah Right are the songs I like most from the album

Sanctuary is also a decent song

He definitely has clout since he’s done music with guys like Trippie Redd, Lil Yachty and Rich Brian

I miss the cake videos and stuff

His old songs sounded way better and far more authentic trust
Are you talking about the stuff from his Soundcloud? Because some of the stuff he did back then was beautiful. His remix of Daughter’s Medicine is fantastic.
I wouldn’t call any Pink Guy song deep at all tho lol

hes a gaylord along with h3h3h3h3h3 and idubz

Ballads 1 is pretty decent

Slow Dancing in the Dark, Test Drive, Wanted U, and Yeah Right are the songs I like most from the album

Sanctuary is also a decent song

He definitely has clout since he’s done music with guys like Trippie Redd, Lil Yachty and Rich Brian
Imma listen to sanctuary because i heard yeah right and slow dance and didnt like it
And to be associated with mumble rappers isnt clout imo when u were known as papa franku

Which ones did you hate?

hes a gaylord along with h3h3h3h3h3 and idubz
Ethan was hilarious when he started. He started getting shitty once he started doing that awful podcast. Also Hila is one of the few women I can honestly say is genuinely funny. He was funny when he was mocking cringe shit on the internet. Now he just does shitty podcasts with bad, uninformed opinions, and gets involved in stupid YouTube drama.
also iDubbbz hasn’t really done anything in a while. Most of his stuff is about rescuing squirrels, now.

Imma listen to sanctuary because i heard yeah right and slow dance and didnt like it
And to be associated with mumble rappers isnt clout imo when u were known as papa franku
Sorry sanctuary sounds gay imo . to each their own taste man

Are you talking about the stuff from his Soundcloud? Because some of the stuff he did back then was beautiful. His remix of Daughter’s Medicine is fantastic.
I wouldn’t call any Pink Guy song deep at all tho lol
Nah not the pink guy ones but even then some of them showed Jo’s artistic side

H3h3 is a leftwing gaylord yes but not edubz and filthy frank :(

Yeah right and slow dance
Eh I wouldn’t call h3h3 fully “left”, he’s definitely one of those “teetering” leftists who’ve dabbled in right wing shit (like Joe Rogan)

Also his podcast discussing the Dresden bombings was hilariously awful. Like he is spewing so much misinformation about them that he’s pushing as fact hard. Like he’s fallen for Nazi propaganda.
The rest of his songs are pretty similar, so you probably wouldn't like them either ngl.
His new songs are kinda relaxing IMO

Nah not the pink guy ones but even then some of them showed Jo’s artistic side

This video is great .never saw it b4. great beat also
The rest of his songs are pretty similar, so you probably wouldn't like them either ngl.
Nop just listened to sanctuary which i got recommended here .didnt like it either :/ but i still respect the guy
Eh I wouldn’t call h3h3 fully “left”, he’s definitely one of those “teetering” leftists who’ve dabbled in right wing shit (like Joe Rogan)

Also his podcast discussing the Dresden bombings was hilariously awful. Like he is spewing so much misinformation about them that he’s pushing as fact hard. Like he’s fallen for Nazi propaganda.

His new songs are kinda relaxing IMO
I dont like h3h3 cuz hes a fencesitting douche . yes when he started with hes cringe reactions and had observational humor he was cool but now hes fake af

This video is great .never saw it b4. great beat also

Nop just listened to sanctuary which i got recommended here .didnt like it either :/ but i still respect the guy

I dont like h3h3 cuz hes a fencesitting douche . yes when he started with hes cringe reactions and had observational humor he was cool but now hes fake af
Ehh if you’re not really into trippy, lo-fi R&B and prefer his rapping from before then I understand why you wouldn’t like it tbh

Ehh if you’re not really into trippy, lo-fi R&B and prefer his rapping from before then I understand why you wouldn’t like it tbh
Dont wanna be rude here but i dont like the romantic lyrics and high pitched emotional singing by a man it makes me wanna shove 2shotgunshells in my brain i want him to be filthy frank not ed sheeran with a trippy beat
Dont wanna be rude here but i dont like the romantic lyrics and high pitched emotional singing by a man it makes me wanna shove 2shotgunshells in my brain i want him to be filthy frank not ed sheeran with a trippy beat
And dats just my thoughts bout it . i know we all see music and like it for diff reasons and in diff ways so i dont have any problem with anyone liking it

nobody beats the masculine af energy of samuel hydelstein.

And dats just my thoughts bout it . i know we all see music and like it for diff reasons and in diff ways so i dont have any problem with anyone liking it
Ehh I’m a sucker for sad music, especially when I’m feeling depressed

Ehh I’m a sucker for sad music, especially when I’m feeling depressed
Same but i listen to dark shit like the doors then xD diff tastes i guess

He's a shiity jester that sold out to the jewpill

gibe de pusi b0ss

I first started watching his videos back in 2016. I still remember on the last day of one of the years in high-school me and my friends put one of his videos on the main screen at the front of the classroom. I think it was 'the best of pink guy' or something like that.

Filthy frank was an asshole piece of shit.

i used to heavily fuck with his chloe burbank shit

we still have idubbbz.

Boss

Same, but he was a sellout normie.
It's the same with other youtubers.