Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I miss BlkPillPres

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Say what you want about him but most of his threads were high IQ

yeah, though i sometimes disagreed with him, he was a pretty high IQ guy.

I can't agree with everything he says, as you just can't agree with everything someone says, it's impossible, we will disagree in somethig at some point, but he does have an elevated IQ at formulating his responses and how to arrange everything, although be is sometimes a bit too harsh on his responses to some people that disagree with him or are trying to instigate a debate and discuss points of views and trying to sort things out and reach a "common factor".

I can't agree with everything he says, as you just can't agree with everything someone says, it's impossible, we will disagree in somethig at some point, but he does have an elevated IQ at formulating his responses and how to arrange everything, although be is sometimes a bit too harsh on his responses to some people that disagree with him or are trying to instigate a debate and discuss points of views and trying to sort things out and reach a "common factor".
The way he talks might be a little off putting some people here, i used to think that but after logically thinking about some of the stuff he said i start to agree with most of it

What are you guys even talking about, I still use the forum, just barely though as I have more important things to focus on right now

When I leave this forum you'll know because I'll be making a thread

he ascended

One day he'll be living it up in the Congo while we rot in Savannah GA.