Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss being social

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
There was a time when I was in college and was social and had friends.
I miss that time.
Talking to people and doing stuff with people was so nice.
Now I'm a lonely wageslave. I have nobody anymore. Only my co-workers who I cannot relate with at all.

I want to talk to people again, I need that mental stimulation, without it I'm going insane.
At this point I'm just some random faggot who is blabbering nonsense on an internet forum nobody really gives a shit about.
It's sad.
Fuck. Moeggels can't relate because he's going out to bars with friends and shit, I would love to go out to bars with moeggels, even though he would steal all the girls.

At this point I'm just some random faggot who is blabbering nonsense on an internet forum nobody really gives a shit about.

It was deliberately ruined.

They used to ask me "nice_try, are you coming tonight?"
And when I said no they would say "oh, cmon, just come"
And then I would say "Well, ok, I'll come"

Those were the days.

Today, nobody gives a shit about me anymore. I could be rotting in a ditch and nobody would give a fuck :feelsbadman:

stop wanting to be a normie chico

Those were the days.

She is a "becky" who is clearly only interested in Chad. Her appearance and situation reminds me of my oneitis, Shannon Bosanac.

And of course, she will view incels who approach her as filth despite being rejected by the Chads she desires.

Correct. Let me show you...

Unlike S.R.B, I don't entertain myself with filth.

I type this with disgust of vile thoughts. Still, I appreciate your audience...

My parents fought when I was a young child daily. So, I often spent time with my half-relatives. I was depressed, sluggish, anxious, and couldn't grasp social cues well. This meant it was easy for me to become saddened and tearful due to ASD/domestic violence trauma.

My half-aunt would denigrate me for being unable to follow them in stores(I was anxious). Any disagreement with her children meant I would be denigrated. They'd laugh at me after I left.

I initially blamed myself, until I reflected and realized that they were simply filth, truthfully.

It is okay...to denigrate filth.

I miss that time.
Now I'm a lonely wageslave. I have nobody anymore. Only my co-workers who I cannot relate with at all.

I want to talk to people again, I need that mental stimulation, without it I'm going insane.
It's sad.
Fuck. Moeggels can't relate because he's going out to bars with friends and shit, I would love to go out to bars with moeggels, even though he would steal all the girls.
Lol...
I don't go out as much as you think I do. I'm not some party monster
Now my friends seem to have moved on from the drinking/ going out at night life so now I mostly only go out when there's a special occasion like a birthday. They got it all out of their system from 15 - 20 when I was rotting for the most part.

And yeah, I know what you mean. Loneliness really makes you go insane. You start to question reality since the only person you can really talk to is yourself. You can feel yourself rotting away.

They used to ask me "nice_try, are you coming tonight?"
And when I said no they would say "oh, cmon, just come"
And then I would say "Well, ok, I'll come"

Those were the days.

Today, nobody gives a shit about me anymore. I could be rotting in a ditch and nobody would give a fuck :feelsbadman:
How often did you go out? Most people lose their social lives after college I think.

I never had any friends after middle school, I moved to a new high school and that was that. I was too short and too much of a subhuman to easily make lasting friends early on, and it degraded my social ability to absolute shit, just another negative feedback loop which resulted in a permanent state of friendlessness after that. You realize it's over if you don't have any or lose your friends after college/uni, as a subhuman you will be the FIRST one to be ignored and cast out of the group once other people "move on"; finding legitimately good friends who actually care is hard as fuck. :feelsjuice:

Mogs me dirty, scum friendhaver. Appreciate what you had.

I miss that time.

It's sad.
You are no one that no one gives a shit about.

Kike.

Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182598438Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:28 PM CST
"Hop off my block anon" Yes, it appears that I did not recognize the explicit flaw of defining the variables within the scope of the function. Oh well, I suppose that you can handle the onward explanation.
C Discussion Thread
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182598989Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Hello. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the use of C-based programming to manipulate data supplied to computing-system. Due to an obvious technicality involving scripting/programming, this would not be "appropriate" for the Scripters sub-section. As a result, any such suggestions will be ignored entirely. References to custom libraries are permitted.
Re: Somebody please explain elunates wrapper.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182599224Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:42 PM CST
Why, it is a matter of programming-paradigms. Pure abstraction. Analyze the individual conceptual components of the script. Afterwards, synthesizing them together will be much easier.
Re: Where can I learn HTML?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182599336Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Ah, here you go: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/html/index.htm

fuck off normalfag. I hope you get banned

How often did you go out? Most people lose their social lives after college I think.
We went out once a week. I never had any success with women, but being a part of a group was good enough.

Mogs me dirty, scum friendhaver. Appreciate what you had.
I just made a thread about how much I miss it, so why do you think I wouldn't appreciate it?
Why do you call me scum friendhaver? Sorry that I'm not a complete degenerate. I'm a cool and nice guy, it's just that females don't find me attractive because I'm ugly and they're shallow.

At the moment yes, that's what I'm saying.

fuck off normalfag. I hope you get banned
Kretschmer, get help.
You're just a trash user and probably a trash human.
I'm a 31yo khhv, I haven't spoken to a girl in 10 years and you call me "normalfag", that just shows that you need help and shouldn't be taken seriously.

We went out once a week. I never had any success with women, but being a part of a group was good enough.

I just made a thread about how much I miss it, so why do you think I wouldn't appreciate it?
Why do you call me scum friendhaver? Sorry that I'm not a complete degenerate. I'm a cool and nice guy, it's just that females don't find me attractive because I'm ugly and they're shallow.

At the moment yes, that's what I'm saying.

Kretschmer, get help.
You're just a trash user and probably a trash human.
I'm a 31yo khhv, I haven't spoken to a girl in 10 years and you call me "normalfag", that just shows that you need help and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Lol mogs me at going out. I went out once a week for a few months but that's over now. Now I go out twice a month if i'm lucky.

Lol mogs me at going out. I went out once a week for a few months but that's over now. Now I go out twice a month if i'm lucky.
We can go out together sometimes

We can go out together sometimes
I actually always wanted an incel bro I could hit the clubs with for the sole purpose of getting laid.
Most of my friends growing up were actual fags and losers who didn't care and wanted to waste time watching movies or playing board games instead.

I actually always wanted an incel bro I could hit the clubs with for the sole purpose of getting laid.
Most of my friends growing up were actual fags and losers who didn't care and wanted to waste time watching movies or playing board games instead.
A few of them are still incels from what I know and honestly they deserve it.

Yeah, you could pull the foids in with your looks and I could then jump in with my social skills.
We would be like ying and yang, you have the looks, I have the social skills, we could be slayers.

Yeah, you could pull the foids in with your looks and I could then jump in with my social skills.
We would be like ying and yang, you have the looks, I have the social skills, we could be slayers.
Fuark...
We'd be unstoppable. Turning JBs into roast beef wherever we go.

Fuark...
We'd be unstoppable. Turning JBs into roast beef wherever we go.
Totally. Foids would come up to us because they find you attractive and when you start sperging out while talking with them I will jump in and save the conversation so the girls won't bounce. Damn, absolute masterplan.

Last edited:
My social life boils down to talking to a few people at college, but I rarely see them outside. And things were never really different for me. And Sometimes I didn't even have someone to talk to

Socializing with normies is overrated especially as a subhuman they will just do anything to make themselves look better than you when foids come around ,normies are fake as fuck

Socializing with normies is overrated especially as a subhuman they will just do anything to make themselves look better than you when foids come around ,normies are fake as fuck
Nah, humans are meant to be social.
They've always lived in tribes.

Nah, humans are meant to be social.
They've always lived in tribes.
COPE Those days been over we live in cities and you don’t have to rely on your fellow tribesman to survive. Most people out here don’t give a fuck about you and will throw you under the bus for any personal gain.

I miss that time.

It's sad.
i don't, everyone hates me anyway

COPE Those days been over we live in cities and you don’t have to rely on your fellow tribesman to survive. Most people out here don’t give a fuck about you and will throw you under the bus for any personal gain.
the human brain still lives in prehistoric times, it craves social life.

the human brain still lives in prehistoric times, it craves social life.
Why would you crave to socialize with people who don’t give a fuck about you anyways if you died none of these people you crave to speak to would give a fuck.

Why would you crave to socialize with people who don’t give a fuck about you anyways if you died none of these people you crave to speak to would give a fuck.
because it feels nice and because these people care about you when you're friends with them.
once we were partying, I drank to much alcohol. I puked in the train on the way back and they wiped up my puke because I wasn't able to anymore.
it's good to have friends and be part of a group.

because it feels nice and because these people care about you when you're friends with them.
once we were partying, I drank to much alcohol. I puked in the train on the way back and they wiped up my puke because I wasn't able to anymore.
it's good to have friends and be part of a group.
So your a failed normie

So your a failed normie
What does that mean?
Yes, I had friends because I'm not a piece of shit like most mentally ill freaks on this site, but I never had foids attracted to me or any romantic interaction with a girl, doesn't that make me incel?

What does that mean?
Yes, I had friends because I'm not a piece of shit like most mentally ill freaks on this site, but I never had foids attracted to me or any romantic interaction with a girl, doesn't that make me incel?
You were invited to parties you actually had a group of friends that genuinely cared about you and you want to socialize your a normie. Most normies can’t get women either jfl go be normal

You were invited to parties you actually had a group of friends that genuinely cared about you and you want to socialize your a normie. Most normies can’t get women either jfl go be normal
How can I get back what I had?
I totally don't feel like a normie because I haven't tlaked to a girl in 10 years and all I do is being alone in my appartment ...

Friends are a two way street, you like them. They like you yadayada. Problem is after a certain age if you stop seeing your friends from HS or college it's really hard to meet new people. Why? Because everybody already is full on time and people to meet, so they won't spare a glance to you.

Nontheless you can still try and be such a good friend that they may share a little of their time with u

Exactly

I miss that time.

It's sad.
At least you're social online. Better than nothing.