Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being a teenager.

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I miss being in hs and walking home from scoo and getting that feeling you get when you just got out of scoo on a Friday. I'm in college now and do enjoy the new freedoms I have now that I'm 18 like being able to drive however I do miss the high scoo days in a way where things were more simple. My college is still way better than my hs because my reputation in hs was absolute garbage and people hated me for being anti kike and saying nigger

Same man. Fellow class of 2023 cel

I don’t miss being a teenager

And having little responsibilities rotting and not worrying about muhhh future

Extremely complicated story that would involve some doxxing so I can't go into it.

Bottom line is, it's over.
Brootal

kids.is, I don't

Stopped reading. There's no way you are incel.
same ngl ,what truecel enjoys highschool ? It was the worst years of my life , always getting laughed at and humiliated to the point I just dropped out completely.

If i look back at it now as an adult , i'd like to go back only to get revenge on my bullies because my naive, immature self back than wasn't capable of doing so. Hell ,i was scared of getting suspended which is just a hilarious thought to me now.I think truecels who had a good highschool life were those who lived outside the US. The kids are fucking evil here.

Last edited:
If i look back at it now as an adult , i'd like to go back only to get revenge on my bullies because my naive, immature self back than wasn't capable of doing so. Hell ,i was scared of getting suspended which is just hilarious to me now.I think truecels who had a good highschool life were those who lived outside the US. The kids are fucking evil here.
Holy fuck, that's incredibly relatable. Genuine truecel trait.

Stopped reading. There's no way you are incel.
Socially speaking it sucked but I miss certain aspects of it that you just don't get in college. Overall I'm more happy in college where I can be somewhat invisible and am not targeted by people. Still get subhuman stares but that's it. In hs I had people making up lies about me saying I'm a scoo shooter

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING
They did it to me because I posted gun videos to my Instagram and they already hated me because I said anti kike stuff

They did it to me because I posted gun videos to my Instagram and they already hated me because I said anti kike stuff
Based

It was a group of kike girls who did it. They were absolute whores. I once overheard them making jokes about how this one foid in their group sleeps with a ton of men. Funnily enough the girl was a nerd looking girl and the type of girl you'd expect to be a virgin but she was the complete opposite jfl

It was a group of kike girls who did it. They were absolute whores. I once overheard them making jokes about how this one foid in their group sleeps with a ton of men. Funnily enough the girl was a nerd looking girl and the type of girl you'd expect to be a virgin but she was the complete opposite jfl
Damn and it wasn’t more malicious flirting either huh?

Damn and it wasn’t more malicious flirting either huh?
How could making an accusation like that against someone be flirting? They even told the scoo staff to try to get me in trouble

How could making an accusation like that against someone be flirting? They even told the scoo staff to try to get me in trouble
Ohhh they were serious I thought they were just mocking you. Damn that’s fucking Brootal Man but whyd u post vids of you with a gun

Ohhh they were serious I thought they were just mocking you. Damn that’s fucking Brootal Man but whyd u post vids of you with a gun
I thought it would be based to post it because I felt like I was mogging the leftist faggots at scoo who hated me