Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being a kid

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
First of all, how fucking brutal is the fact that im 18 years old and im already like 'I miss being a kid.' My social life ended so quickly. I miss having friends and people interacting with me. Had all that before I became a pubertal teenage abomination. My life was good up until like 13 years old, or just pre high school. TAKE ME BACK TO THE GOOD TIMES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I miss being a Chad in ny precious life :chad:

Yeah being an adult is awful

the sad reality when people dont miss being a kid beacuse it was a shit show but adulthood is a different flavor shit show:feelswhat:

I get lots of nostalgia myself. Young me had no clue what he was in for:blackpill:

I sure as hell don't as far as concerned it was tragic.

First of all, how fucking brutal is the fact that im 18 years old and im already like 'I miss being a kid.' My social life ended so quickly. I miss having friends and people interacting with me. Had all that before I became a pubertal teenage abomination. My life was good up until like 13 years old, or just pre high school. TAKE ME BACK TO THE GOOD TIMES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
i don’t know if it’s better or worse that I’ve consistently been an outcast my entire life, from preschool to high school graduation. ill never have the memories of riding my bike to a friends house after school to play video games, my first prom, etc. on the other hand, i have to good memories to draw from to compare to my current situation

For me, things were best before puberty. I could just have the choice between playing DS games like Pokemon Diamond, Mario Kart DS, and New Super Mario Bros with my younger cousins, or watch my older cousins play either COD or Guitar Hero. I even remember playing Halo after the service at this Christian youth group I attended back in the day.

I miss being a male model chad in my last reincarnation